Official Protest For MTNL Triband 590 NU Users

• Thread starter Thread starter deep_nx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 123
  • Views Views 21,603
jayesh thanks for relaty statement , yes thats the case ,

but what we are trying to do is a type of satyagrah ....just we gonna send collective email to mtnl top brass . the email will be in plea format and the most important thing is that it will be in bulk mail format all the members with nu will email a same time and flood their email with request and we make them to give proper explanation to why they have reduced the speed for NU to 256kbps when they have the system and bandwith to give 2mbps .........this is not possible if we send emal individually ..........at least we make them think about that.........thats our plan .......

just we can try .........

and all this thing we wanna keep mr maran informed .......as he is the big boss of mtnl ......

what u say....

and what the other guys thing about this ....

do reply us

totally right bro .........................all we need is supportThe following is the comment posted by the ADMIN of a indian broadan related site."I really appreciate your enthusiasm but being very honest with you. this is not the way to do it...I am sick and tired of India and its rotten babu raj that I have got not fight left in me and that is one of the reasons I migrated out of India. Any way bullshit apart here is what I believe what you should do...Gathering support needs a buzz and this forum is a buzz in itself but you need a bit more then that to make a difference so I suggest the following..Get atleast 100-150 people together (you can get atleast a few thousand here on this forum if you have the patiance) and then post this story on digg.com once you have a few hundred people who agree to digg the story on digg.com and in my experience a couple of hundred votes in one day or two will bring the story on the first page on digg and boooommmm you will have instant exposure not just 100-200 but litrally millions of people will get to know whats being coocked here.I am sure this can be done and if you create a good organised effort then I may extend some support in terms of know how of spreading this even more..Dont just wake up one day and get the story dugg by 100 people Tell me before you plan to do this as I would need some preperation to face the bloody digg effect which is known to kill servers in a few mins...Good luck"

umm how does a digg front page story going to help you find broadband nirvana in india?

no point in doing this. been there. done that kiddo. nobody listens...

If it was a private operator, protests might have worked but with MTNL babus/aunties, uneducated staff....u must be kidding.... :P

deep dude, if you really want this protest to pace up....it's u who wud have to bring the pace....start doing sum worthwhile activities, rather than creating inactive communitiesStart being a bit more practical...Just by gettin inspired by RDB doesn't mean that you can start an Official Protest without makin ne genuine efforts...debatin whether dis thread will affect ne1 or not will get us nowhere...So, I ask every1 to stop dis debate...only ppl who support deep's opinions shud post....n deep, as the "mastermind" of this thread it's your responsibility to generate a massive protest n give ppl instructions as to carry out the protest.Also, stop postin d useless links like 1's dat u have already posted. Every1 here is already aware of all d facts n d diff b/w MTNL n BSNL.Try to find more n more NU users n convince 'em to join dis protest n start doin sum real work, (crowding Sanchaar Haats or callin 1504 again n again askin 'em to upgrade your speeds or, even better, buggin a certain Mr.Shubhendu, who directly upgrades speed for Triband users)Neways...i am now a part of dis protest n best of luck guys..... B)

thanks sneezymelon....

we need more of people like u and all the NU users, they are just too sick of babu raj
they think their voices will not be heard...but i think they are just under-estimating them self......

alex

now we shud really stop talking, debating n thanking each otherit's time for some strict action....n it wud have to be organized by you deepthink sum gud ways of 'protestin while sittin at home' so dat max no of ppl can participateMaybe we could decide dates n start that "Call 1504" or "Call Shubhendu" thing ;) Wat say guys?? B) n ppl, start being more active if u really want to protest...

Back