• Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 8,081

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I seem to have lost the charger for my Galaxy Nexus. I have the charger from the Nexus 7 but it has a higher rating.

I can manage with USB charging from the computer. But I want to buy an official Samsung charger for backup purposes. I want an official Samsung charger for when I decide to sell the phone.

Samsung website lists the product at Rs. 1299. I found an eBay listing for the same product for Rs. 499+55.

Just wanted to know if there is a cheaper option for me. Or I should pick the eBay option.

man. i have very bad luck with chargers and usb cables. have purchased so many phones and other devices that come with usb, miniusb and microusb cables and chargers. i manage to lose them all. i barely have one miniusb cable. and have two devices that connects to the computer through miniusb cable. barely manage to use them. :\

Upvote 0
i can safely say whereever she goes, she would find 10 people with samsung's android phones. micro-usb is the new Nokia charger:

https://imgur.com/mU6Kkhh

the only ******* exceptions are the iPhone owners.

She will i am sure......... As truly samsung is the new nokia now in India :D

But then she has been asking for a charger for a month now............ She is a housewife and a new whatsapp freak:p:D she wants the freedom to charge wherever she wants............. And we don't have pc's in all our rooms but have power points facility as a luxury :p:p

Upvote 0
Should I courier you one ;). I got so many usb chargers at my home.

:D
Thanks but no thanks................ Will buy 1 locally tomorrow :)

Upvote 0
I got only two. One of tv tuner and another in the TP-Link wifi router. I think I had another one but need to find out but again i purchased it from a local shop. So quality would be average.

Upvote 0
no worries. i would check out the internets for a good quality usb to miniusb cable :) i definitely needs a backup.

Upvote 0
Official Galaxy nexus changer is 2amp?

Nope the nexus 7 one is. My bad... You can make do with a bb charger which is. 75 amp...... It just takes more time to charge

Upvote 0

Back