• Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 8,081

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I seem to have lost the charger for my Galaxy Nexus. I have the charger from the Nexus 7 but it has a higher rating.

I can manage with USB charging from the computer. But I want to buy an official Samsung charger for backup purposes. I want an official Samsung charger for when I decide to sell the phone.

Samsung website lists the product at Rs. 1299. I found an eBay listing for the same product for Rs. 499+55.

Just wanted to know if there is a cheaper option for me. Or I should pick the eBay option.

i thought you got your Galaxy nexus from america?

the language is of course russian :D

No, I never said that. It was a peti pack piece I bought from a shop in Mumbai.
Don't you remember that I said that he was offering me the piece at 21.5K and you were even impressed by that price. :D

Upvote 0
still strange because the adaptor should have been american or from south east asia. but then i have no idea what kind of power sockets they use in south east asia... :D

Upvote 0
In china they use the american style power point. With the flat pins...I have talked to these sellers on the phone who sells these chargers and they say OEM mall hai sir and loose packing main milega.

Upvote 0
I am also looking for a new charger for my note. But i will prefer the samsung .7A one because it has a long wire which i need :PMy original samsung charger rubber casing of wire is torned from the port end and at middle too...but the wire is itself working fine.So now you put your nexus on test and we will wait for test results :D

Upvote 0
well i have tried charging. it works. but of course. damage is usually not instant :\

Upvote 0

Back