• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 31,864

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
After Indian Cricket is reaching new heights of glory, the Indian Hockey is touching lowest in last 80 years of era. This Olympics there will be no traditional Indian Hockey team. Although many blame Cricket for various reasons, it has made BCCI officials, Players & Fans happy, but Hockey due to its (mis)management has never been able to create enthusiasm in Indian public. When would again Hockey reach its golden days, what's solution for this - even Hockey league seems failed, I think IHF should be scrapped and Govt should set up new board (like BCCI) or nationalise IHF (I doubt it would even work after experience of Indian Badminton and Olympic Committee)

Lets play the game on grass. Then we will see where the Germans and Australians stand. We Indians were always for skill, never for speed. The turf killed the one advantage we had. Have never been able to recover our position after that.And what can we say about that idiot KPS Gill. Even the outspoken Mani Shankar Aiyer pleads his inability to act. I think someone should go for a hostile bid on the IHF if it is possible and unseat that idiot. What about Mallya?

KPG Gill is a douchbag. He has done little for the game. He has been at the top since a decade now I think. I am pretty surprised that he continues to be where he is. Another douchebag we have is Suresh Kalmadi.

Privatize all federations. Dissolve the Sports Ministry. Things will improve, definitely. Just like the BCCI, we will soon be making money from all sports whether we win or lose.

Truley Sports doesn't seem to be the business of Govt (still most of Sports organisation are headed by politician). Even Iyyar refused to involve in IHF issue, god knows on whose mercy will hockey survive in future

someone gotta do it to hockey what subhash chandra did to cricket :D

Call me back for watching a hockey game once KPS Gill is fired or resigns!

today there is article in Hindustan times on hockey and Gill

Damn!! its so frustrating so see our National game in such a pathetic situation now...

the man, KPS G has been there for 14 years and did nothing. are the guv ppl sleeping? why don't they remove him and give someone else a chance?vaise toh they do a lot of re-shuffling etc in other things, but here.......WHY ????????????:madness:what happened to the AURA Dhyanchand created with others of course?

Back