Online Recharge of 2500,4200 are available in the BSNL portal!

• Thread starter Thread starter steffin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 7,798
For prepaid as well and its across India

no its not All India, I am from U.P. (East) and when I try to do 3G data top up and BSNL portal doesn't gives any option to recharge, see the screen shot.

http://img72.imageshack.us/i/3gcharge.jpg/

What i meant was that this offer is pan india. If you don't see the option in the portal just walk in to BSNL CC office and they will do the recharge

can you explain this. I bought a new sim frm bsnl csc for free and did a GL 120.
Just out of curiosity I tried to do a 4200 recharge online by entering my phone number. I received a msg saying that the card belongs to one india plan and the particular recharge is not available. I confirmed with the csc and they said its not possible to recharge it online but they did not know why. I am not bothered because I am getting a gud speed and using one week free DL options pretty well.

I think it is a website problem da...I had the same problem ...bought a new 3g data card......tried to do 4200 recharge online and got your same error message...I tried again after a few hours and VOLLA it worked!!!:happy:]

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

no its not All India, I am from U.P. (East) and when I try to do 3G data top up and BSNL portal doesn't gives any option to recharge, see the screen shot.

http://img72.imageshack.us/i/3gcharge.jpg/

After you enter your no. you gotto give a click just outside the box where you entered your number and wait for it to load dude...and then it will show the options....

After you enter your no. you gotto give a click just outside the box where you entered your number and wait for it to load dude...and then it will show the options....

dude, seriously you made this old man laugh so much today.

anyway i know where to click after entering number, it never loads any pack for 3G data, however if i select normal 2G voice recharge, they do give the options like 55,110, etc etc

dude, seriously you made this old man laugh so much today.

anyway i know where to click after entering number, it never loads any pack for 3G data, however if i select normal 2G voice recharge, they do give the options like 55,110, etc etc
Oops sorry man! Thought you were some.......[you know]....:confuse: Am new to this forum and sorry if I offended you man...I responded like that because I entered the no. and thought 'where the hell are the options man!!' then I realized I had to click and give it some time to load....So....Sorry again man:ashamed:

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

4200 plan is not unlimited technically speaking....This is the msg. that I received when I checked my data balance after doing the 4200 online recharge...
"Mobile No: 94******* Your Night:8424 MB Plan will Expire on 17/Jan/2011 23:59:59 [I had 10 GB night data initially] and Your Remaining Day/AnyTime:5425347 MB will Expire on 18/May/2011 23"
So that is about 5425 GB of data for 6 months so...904 GB a month 30 GB a day on an average.....:cool:

Is it TRUE ? i heard no FUP ? anway 30GB per day is more than enouhg...but still its not TRUELY unlimited plan..?

Hi,I have just finished my free 7 days Unlimited 3G and have no balance in my account.Tried to do a online 3G data recharge of 4200/-rs and it showed transaction successfull. But after 10 mins got a msg in my mobile saying transaction not processed. but my amt is deducted frm my account.. :( :(Pls tell me whether i'll get back my account? and why didnt its not been processed? i am frm bangalore

I am about to do a Rs.4200 recharge tomorrow. I have a balance of just Rs.4 and validity till mid-march. so should I first extend the validity beyond 6 months or does this 4200 extend the validity itself?

Tried to do a online 3G data recharge of 4200/-rs and it showed transaction successfull. But after 10 mins got a msg in my mobile saying transaction not processed. but my amt is deducted frm my account.. :( :(

Pls tell me whether i'll get back my account?

and why didnt its not been processed? i am frm bangalore
Wait for a couple of days then approach nearest CSC and talk to some senior officer. Customer care is waste of time. :|

I am about to do a Rs.4200 recharge tomorrow. I have a balance of just Rs.4 and validity till mid-march. so should I first extend the validity beyond 6 months or does this 4200 extend the validity itself?
4200 INR recharge will automatically extend your account's validity by 6 months so you need not worry about extending validity. :)

Back