Online Recharge of 2500,4200 are available in the BSNL portal!

• Thread starter Thread starter steffin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 7,798
^ Thanks a lot for confirmation. Going ahead with the recharge... :)

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Recharged with Rs.4200. But my validity didn't increase! Does it take time for validity to increase? And meanwhile my balance has gone negative!!

oh balance got negative!!! even mine... did u get any msg after recharging? i got a msg saying recharge cud not be processed and contact cc for more info... and my money got deducted.. its been 24+ hrs nw still didnt get my money back.... :(

For me the recharge was successful. The problem is validity didn't increase.

to increase ur validity(what u can see by pressing *123#) u need to do a voice recharge with validity[not top up]... in this case with 4200/- data plan u can use 6 months of 3G internet but only if u have a validity for the 6 months.. if not u need to rechrage voice plan with specific validity,.. hope i'm correct.. correct me if not...

to increase ur validity(what u can see by pressing *123#) u need to do a voice recharge with validity[not top up]...

in this case with 4200/- data plan u can use 6 months of 3G internet but only if u have a validity for the 6 months.. if not u need to rechrage voice plan with specific validity,.. hope i'm correct.. correct me if not...

It should extend the validity too, but don't know why its not working for every customer.
check https://broadband.forum/bsnl-3g/63489-online-recharge-2500-4200-available/2/#post436168

still i don't see my poor U.P.(east) getting served by BSNL portal for 3G data recharge.

Even I recharged with 4200 Online . I am from bangalore. My validity didn't increase :(. Did anyone checked with CSC for this issue with validity ? How to solve this validity issue ?

Back