• Thread starter Thread starter superasn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 19,910
I'm not complaining :D

...why not?

Coz I'm on 512k plan :P

Coz I'm on 512k plan :P

I see. Your pings are still horrid if you're in Gurgaon. I get better pings than you to Delhi from all the way here in Mumbai.

----------

By the by, you must have pretty decent ratios on private trackers ;)

BSNL has the largest number of broadband subscribers in India with foolish speeds at high rates still they are on loses. I just can't understand that :Boy Think:

BSNL has the largest number of broadband subscribers in India with foolish speeds at high rates still they are on loses. I just can't understand that :Boy Think:

Payroll and fraudulent pensions.

I see. Your pings are still horrid if you're in Gurgaon. I get better pings than you to Delhi from all the way here in Mumbai.

Its BSNL. There are some things we can't change :P

By the by, you must have pretty decent ratios on private trackers ;)

And that is the only reason why I've put up with this connection. Besides at 800 a month, the upload.speed. far outwieghs the cost.

All I can safely say is that something seems to very wrong with his connection, and all I can try to do from here is diagnose remotely :(

If it's still not fixed by the next time I have to visit NCR, I'd be happy to take a look at it personally (unfortunately, I don't know when that will be and I doubt that he will put up with the connection being that way until then).

Yes that'd be awesome! Thank you. If you are ever in Delhi, please drop me a line. I can even enable the Teamviewer / VNC for you if you have a few minutes someday to take a look.

I'm not complaining :D

This is positive proof that they've still capped my connection somewhere. I have never seen upload speed this fast one single time and upload is more important to me than download. The Banglore NOC lady and the Delhi SDO have both confirmed there is no such cap on my connection but there must be some mis-configuration somewhere since my maximum upload speed to Delhi servers is also 1.5Mbps.

Back