Ordered Samsung Chromebook for Dad through iShop International!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 110
  • Views Views 20,324
HiI would like to import same Can I trust ishopinternationalFor importing laptops?Thanks

Hey I would like to ask what's was packing issueI wish to import led tv from USAs packaging was concernedI read your horror story about delay of package - that sometime may be excusedBut how did ya find your chrome book was there any damage to any part or any package b even opened?Like thatDo ishopinternational over protect item from transit damagesAnd congrats for chrome book !!

Well... Mine was a cheaper model. Packaging was rather basic. I have posted photos earlier in this thread. There was a big hole in the package. Thankfully it was not anywhere near the laptop itself.
I would not personally order a super expensive LED TV from USA through iShop as these are delicate objects.
And the delays were from Blue Dart side. iShop delivery was super fast to say the least.

The excuse given by Bluedart was restricted area... or something...

I should mention here that ShopClues also send packages through Blue Dart and they land at my place with no issues.

G28rM4T.jpg

Latest problem on the Chromebook. Would cost around Rs. 5000 to fix. New Chromebook I want would cost around 30K. I guess I would get it fixed.

Back