iShop International User Experience

I dont get you. The product price along with link should be given and if you need to enter some coupon or something , you can call them and say so , they might help in that regard. After that , whatever the price the site says , in my case B&N , it said , 139$ (with free shipping) , that roughly calculates around 7.7K , SAO , will add shipping , handling , custom charges depending on the weight of the product , and price. Thats why i said , these added charges are almost 50% of the item price.I dont think they will entertain auction items , coz it needs bidding. I dont think they will do. They mostly require static link with static price.

ok lets say \eller to sell me at 100$ then? at ebay?

then total cost for item + shipping from abroad would be Approx. 150$ (100$ + 50$)At ebay it might me 165-170$ SAO , as i said is atleast 10-15% cheaper.

They are giving a 50% off on international shipping. tried a quote , but it seems they apply to shipping charges , will clear it today with them , if so , its a great a deal.

Oh BTW , they changed the layout and name .. nows its www.ishopinternational.com. No need to register again , old username , password works.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=381888461876481&set=a.244706785594650.57376.146658962066100&type=1&comment_id=949876&offset=0&total_comments=3

At the most you can save 100-300 Rs max , along with site specified coupon , you can save 100 RS more.

No. I am saving close to 700 on shipping, and that's a big amount.

Do they give total cost quote before order?

Yes, if you register on their site, they have an online calculator where you need to provide details like link, amount, shipping cost (within US), shipping weight and category. The site gives you the breakup of cost, shipping and duties as a quote

ooh. this thread exists!
i ordered samsung chromebook from Amazon through ishop international. excellent experience. just one problem. they sent me the package through blue dart which kept the package for 3 days without informing me that they did not deliver packages in my area. so i had to go and collect it myself.

Back