• Thread starter Thread starter bhargawa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,454

bhargawa

irRegulars
ISP
BSNL Broadband[ H500C ]
I am using DISH TV since almost 3 years, and for the since Jan '08, i have been renewing my Dish Account monthy using my Creditcard.When ever i renew through their Web site, The "Money to be Paid" field does not accept any amount less than the total outstanding, and the amount should be rounded off to the next integer. It is OK. But every month, There will be an outstanding balance of Rs 3. in my account, so i had to pay Rs 3 more than the renewal charges(Renewal Charges+Rs3). When the counter doesn't accept any money less than total outstanding, how come it can show any outstanding balance the next month.?[Edit : And I always renew my account atleast 7 days in advance]I got this doubt earlier but ignored coz it is just a little amount, But with a big customer base monthly paying Additional Rs 3 per month, they can cash in a lot of amount.I am posting this here just to know, whether any one of you experienced similar kind of issue while your renewals.And The Customer care (Executives?) are always busy that the IVRS will put us on hold for almost 15 minutes, and after getting connected to that so called executive, i always find them in a hurry to finish tthe conversation.

Hi,Even I faced the same problem. My renewal date was 8th of December and I was in Freedom package. Outstanding balance was 1.36. I renewed my package to south diamond today morning for 3 months, i was supposed to pay 741. The amount rounded to 742. Fine. After the payment, the outstanding balance was 4.25 something. I was wondering to see that. Next time need to pay 4 rupees more. One more thing I noticed here is that the next renewal date was changed to 5th march 2009 instead of February 28. How is it possible? I renewed the account for 3 months, so it should be exactly 3 months from December 1st right?Could anybody tell me what might be the reason for this?:thumb:

Back