Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
I can like connect to the net but no fast speeds..........getting the normal..........thats is slow speeds haha

servers r working but not pinging .......strangemoreover there's no need to switch to these servers manually coz, these r the default dns being assigned to us by airtel.

Yeah, defaul dns servers are wat Sushubh mentioned....Just tried the alterante dns as mentioned in this thred, still not working :(Anyone else has had any luck with them ?

Lol my earlier post was wrong.....i typed them somewhere and thought i had saved them etc....Earlier post was a mistake sorry

Yeah. Those were the defaults.

Yeah, defaul dns servers are wat Sushubh mentioned....
Just tried the alterante dns as mentioned in this thred, still not working
Anyone else has had any luck with them ?[/b]

I am using the alternate dns right now but didnt notice any difference in browsing or download speeds.

im using these dns that were given to me by airtel o_O59.144.127.16203.145.184.13btw Airtel Buddie, you got any info on the new packages if there are any? please share the info. im sure airtel isnt stupid to be not coming up with new plans right? hmmn i have a feeling they are gonna upgrade all of us on the 26th of January, Republic day o.O

Back