Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
umm i think its the government owned companies which release special packages on national holidays.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Jan 16 2007, 10:26 PM) [snapback]75498[/snapback]
defaults were:

i think[/b]

i agree they were......but i guess not anymore, in the evening i switched to automatic assigning of dns which then assigned me 202.56.215.55 & 202.56.215.54. i think i wud hv rebooted about 2-3 times since then and its still assigning the same.

Called up CC again and asked the guy if they have introduced any new dns servers and his reply was, no sir we don't have any such information....please use 202.56.215.6 as ur deffault dnsThis is just stupid, if they are trying to distribute their load why don't they inform their CCE's ? so they can in turn inform other fustrated users who keep ringing them up round the clock

LOL you sound true. I call the airtel area engineer rather than customer care. Once I asked them to ping one ip, they transfered my call, which soon was disconnected... :(

Yeah. I bet you a 2 months or so after Airtel announce there new plans (whenever they do) we will be complaining again and asking when the next upgrade will be.

It is the human nature to always look or ask for more/better speeds :P

Hehe, we are way of topic LoL....This thread serves no purpose as the speeds are not gonna improve from anything that can be done from the user end :(

Back