Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
hi guys I'm located in chennai and me too face a problem of low speed than usual :(then called CC and they told tat due to cable cut this problem has occured :mad:and it would take 2 weeks or below to fix this problem :wall:and"I hope tat everything will come back to normal within two weeks":) and also in news they had published tat they are taking necessary steps for this problem so there is nothing to worry everything will be fine:P:whistle:

I am also facing the same problem :( getting slow speeds. download speed rarely crosses 5 kbps. i am getting only 4 to 5 kbps download speed :(

I am also facing the same problem :( getting slow speeds. download speed rarely crosses 5 kbps. i am getting only 4 to 5 kbps download speed :(
hi frnd
have u called the CC ?:ashamed: if u have called means wat's the reply from them:redface:

Chennai 256 Kbps connection Chennai. around 1230 AMmumbai........ d/l 269. u/l 134 ping.. 147ms ... 229280944Middle east........76........102....ping 506ms .. .229282665 speed testLos Angeles ......128.......186....ping 315ms.....229284124

I channged to 2 mbps plan and speed is amazing in East Delhi....
frnds in south delhi also said speed is beeter in the E. delhi..
https://www.speedtest.net

look like bharti has better alternates routes... then tata indicom
I surfed on lapptops tata indicom.. I was not able to connect to us sites and gmail. gtalk.etc... but indian sites were opening fine.

i just caught some coverage about this disruption in internet service in india on cnn's live feed(us edition). also the cable that snapped also affected ppl ion the uk.. and the website on which brits file their tax returns went down on the last day for doing that!...

HI GUYZyesterday i had a problem of slow browsing :( due to cable cut and so i had lodged a complaint and received a msg tat it would be solved in 24 hrs:@and now my problem is fixed within 12 hrs :thumb:and my speed came back to normal so once again AIRTEL proved tat it is the best ISP in after sales service:yahoo::thumbsup:

@demigod
Thanks. Latest Firmware ( not Filmfare !)for Beetel220Bx+adsl2Modem
link-removed: 1-Click Webhosting
Could you post it in the broadband wiki ?
Any improvement in surfing ?Your dialup working now ?

hi guys i'm located in chennai:) and i also faced a problem of slow browsing yesterdaywith transfer rate 8 kB/sec :wall:but today it's much better with a transfer rate of 25kB/sec :thumbsup:and i was satisfied a little bit tat i get more t/f than other ISP fellows:yahoo: but i wish the problem to be solved quickly :(

Back