Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
I was getting slow speeds only the day the first cable was cut, it has been fine after that. The other cuts haven't affected my speeds at all.

I was getting slow speeds only the day the first cable was cut, it has been fine after that. The other cuts haven't affected my speeds at all.
Me too experienced slow speed for one day only :(after tat everything came to normal:yahoo:

utorrent speed in Beteel 220BX1 ADSL 2+

when i was using 220BX modem my speed was good in utorrent(basically in any p2p clients) but.when i changed to 220BXI modem my downloading speed reduced to 15kB/s.i did port forwarding also.But no use

i tested with single torrent.i used a 4gb file in that i downloaded 2gb of files with 220BX modem.rest i'm doing it with 220BXI modem.i want my speed(29-32kB/s) back.suggestions please :whistle:

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/3823/90685011bj8.png

Secure Vista .NET: Vista TCP/IP and UAC AutoPatch 6.0 *update*
try the auto patch so you can have more half open connections than the current limit. Double check after installing patch by checking stats in utorrent help menu.(shows you current half open connections)
enable NAT-PMP in utorrent and try toggling UPnP.
I'm sure you must be using a popular torrent. If unsure then try with another. Also maybe try encryption as enabled or forced. Incase of bandwidth limitation by ISP for utorrent.( rather unlikely )
And yes most important what essbebe has suggested.
SRA sacrifices speed for efficient data transfer.

Another link given by Osiris to optimize Utorrent.
Optimize Your BitTorrent Download Speed | TorrentFreak

Thankx for the Info guyz...ill check it on my PC as well coz i had been facing the same problemo!

Back