Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,161
net works fine for 3 to 4 months and then some ship cuts wires and again pathetic speeds:(

its a global conspiracy,,,

AMEN.I AGREE:cool2:
seriously this has to be an intel op.

Experts: New submarine can tap fiber-optic cables - Antionline Forums - Maximum Security for a Connected World
USS Jimmy Carter (SSN-23) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carter is roughly 100 feet (30 m) longer than the other two ships of her class. This is due to the insertion of a section known as the Multi-Mission Platform (MMP), which allows launch and recovery of ROVs and Navy SEAL forces. The plug features a fairing over a wasp-waist shaped passageway allowing crew to pass between the fore and aft sections of the hull while providing a space to store ROVs and special equipment that may need to launch and recover from the submarine. The MMP may also be used as an underwater splicing chamber for tapping of undersea fiber optic cables. This role was formerly filled by the decommissioned USS Parche (SSN-683).

well of course torrent downloads of popular files is going to be fine coz they are sourced from all over the world...

Even now, only torrents are working fine, otherwise link-removed/MU are slow and website suring is medium with some sites slow....:@:@

Even now, only torrents are working fine, otherwise link-removed/MU are slow and website suring is medium with some sites slow....:@:@

What speeds are you getting on torrents??

@Sushubh: hmm yea i agree. Maybe the Pirates have done this. Or maybe terrorists have started exploiting humanity through the sea :rolleyes:

What speeds are you getting on torrents??

i am getting promised speed 30-32kB/s in torrent.But downloads and surfing are in pathetic speed :|

strangely i am not touch 60 on torrents. i get a feeling that airtel has just reduced the speeds with a good excuse of cable cut to cut their costs and increase profits ! :ashamed:

Back