Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
Hi Everyone!Am also a gamer and surely a CS player. I am planning to take a internet connection at my new home in Bangalore. I was planning to take AirTel broadband. But discussions here confuse me a lot! :confused:Can anyone suggest me which connection and plan to take? My monthly data download need is not more than 4-6 GB. Just need good speeds and faster gaming.I have never used any internet connection at home till now.Any suggestions?

Go for reliance broadband, they dont have any special offers but ping seems to be stable most of the time.

So 'Reliance' is the chosen one! Alright. One of my friends strongly suggests BSNL 512 Kbps plan. How about that?

If you are getting a new Isp for online gaming, then better stay away from BSNL. BSNL would be the last choice for gaming.

I highly regret taking Airtel after endless complaints about ping issues to european servers and months of frustration in online games ,all the time they say that there isn't any problem on their side when people on mtnl are getting decent pings of 160-200 on eu servers. I always get 300+ pings due to some weird reason and very bad lag in games like counter strike. Anyway I am on the swift 1099 plan and I have still not been upgraded to 1 mbps.

ah well my pings to European servers are very unstable it spikes a lot for me. So i basically gave up on European servers, I'm playing on asian servers now good pings till 100ms in korea, japan and singapore for me :p

Back