Packet Loss and Slow Speed Problems on Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter anshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 933
  • Views Views 193,159
called cc again.. after a long talk cc transferred my call to higher technical executive... he said dat m getting high pings due to upgrading going on... upgradation takes place at daytime ..

lol lets hope after the update we would get normal ping in singapore server .

yes airtel provided poor service for gamers since 2-3 months constantly,whatever reason of that...

yes airtel provided poor service for gamers since 2-3 months constantly,whatever reason of that...

absolutely true.. have been facing the same issues lately, even consistency on their own speed.west.airtelbroadband.in ( speed test site) shows consistancy of 80s here :-s Used to be 100 before and pings > O M G < Up Down loss Chokes .. MindFKD Lately , But then lately i dont have any option so sticking to it

This is just insane, i thought airtel was good for gaming, i get real bad pings on steam servers, i cant even play CS on steam these days, most of the vstreet.in servers are in mumbai and i get a ping of above 150 on an average, where as back home in hyderabad i use an isp called beam cable and get lan like pings on steam servers, especially gamerzone.in servers, damn chennai online gaming sucks and airtel is ruining it further for us.... :(

hahah , same issues going out here, am a CS Regular player and having the same problems. pings going up down , loss chokes .... really man its geting worse. When i started with airtel i used to get like 15-30ms ping on all indian servers but now zzzzZZZZ!!!!!!

well i never had any issues on indian servers, the ping was fine all along. From fast few days Airtel had some ping issues on singapore server and finally it got fixed yesterday after a long 2 months wait.

Back