Pakistan has faster cheaper internet compared to India!

• Thread starter Thread starter Loner Tech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 22,655
you'd be really surprised to know how many genius hackers there are in a country like israel.

or in a random neighborhood in california.

like in tons of other threads, i will repeat the same thing - we need a broadband revolution in indiabut the ministry is busy doing 3G auctions (which should have completed few years back) & is neglecting broadband completely

from what i see if 3g is done right, it can solve the biggest problem with broadband connectivity today. last mile connectivity. just like DTH.

@members/monk23/
Problem:if the govt does't allow u access all the websites?
Please post your problem, in the correct ISP's forum. mention the site/s you cannot access. With modem details.
As far as we know no website is blocked by GOI.

@members/monk23/
Problem:
Please post your problem, in the correct ISP's forum. mention the site/s you cannot access. With modem details.
As far as we know no website is blocked by GOI.
i'm talkin about the govt of pakistan and not india

pakistan has less amount of internet penetration than india and even less users than india.link-removed earlier didn't list india in their TOP list countries but it does now since a lot of users download stuff from there. pakistan isn't in the TOP list countries.

i know this one even before u posted here.......

world's best hackers are found in Israel, Pakistan and Russia

i can bet the above statement :whistle:

The first virus was also injected in Pakistan. A female reporter from US newspaper bought sw from a Pakistani shop, and when she loaded it in her computer, it crashed and infected her colleagues' as well.

Hi In Pakistan we have now DSL For1MB Speed for 1200 PK Rupees with unlimted Download or upload. 2MB Speed For 1999 PK Rupees with unlimted Download or upload.4MB Speed For 4999 PK Rupees with unlimted Download or upload.

Back