Pakistan has faster cheaper internet compared to India!

• Thread starter Thread starter Loner Tech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 22,655
@members/monk23/
Problem:
Please post your problem, in the correct ISP's forum. mention the site/s you cannot access. With modem details.
As far as we know no website is blocked by GOI.
last year one RSS site was blocked as it contained some news about Rahul Gandhi and when we tried to access that site via bsnl it didn't work.but when we tried with proxy it worked.newspapers said that site was blocked by GOI.if pakistan has faster internet it will last only till taliban takes over and closes it once for all :P

Pakistan has faster access because i read somewhere that during the 1980s pakistan was the first country in south east asia to have high speed internet cable(Dont know the name, google it) which was installed by american companies. This type of cable installation is still in its infancy in india so thats one of the reasons why these operators still cannot provide very high speed access. Pakistan certainly has an edge over india in the bb service. WTF is certainly not the kind of word you can use to describe this issue. We should infact appreciate pakistan for its developments. I believe that pak's leaders were intelligent enough to understand the need for higher speed so they invested heavily in the 1980s. Indian counterparts are still drooling over the profits which they and the companies can earn so there is no point in expecting that to change anytime sooner. India will continue to lose the race of BB service because of money hungry corporations and ministers. I am contemplating the option of shifting to pakistan! Geez, taliban has other plans though. :@

Yup BB is cheaper in Pak ..surprising but true..Broadband Pakistan (DSL)

I think they also have unrestricted VoIP..stuff that is still illegal in india is freely available there viz. DID numbers

maybe this has something to do with the way the economies of the two countries were structured..pak always had an open economy with very little stuff being produced in the country..they depended heavily on imported stuff/technology..while India started opening its economy only after 1991

ofcourse USA helped them a lot..and the superpower we depended on collapsed..which was one the reasons of L.P.G. in 1990's

No one Helped Pakistan in BB Services Companies form China , UAE , Jorden , Dubai etc.. Putting Heavy Investments in Land Line Telephone, Mobile, DSL and even in Wire less, The Wireless DSL speed is 3.1 MB and Charges 2000 Pk Rupees per month Unlimted down or upload. At moment its for Lap tops. Soon will be launched in USB port for desk tops. Any one who go for DSL there are no charges for Modem etc.. its set is total free and even some companies offer first month free DSL.Further if you reffer 10 Custmers to them they will give you DSL free for One Year.With Every DSL the IPTV is free ( Almost 40 Tv Channels ) For Students there is 30% Discount For Example 1MB Un-limted down or up-load 24 Hours, Price is 1200 PK rupees per monthfor Student its only 840 Per monthyou just have to present your univerisity or Collage ID card to have this discount.I think In Indian Currency it will be 600 Rupees For 1MB unlimted DSL Here in Pakistan Internet Growth is too much.

paki are hacker ,so they need good net speed to hack n crack :hysterical:

paki are hacker ,so they need good net speed to hack n crack :hysterical:

Paki is a racist word. So before pointing fingers at symonds, its important that we educate ourselves in racism. :redface:

Paki is a racist word
so :O ??? i m not saint !! are you gona blow me :p .i m here just sharing my thought !! i don't care about any Pakistani feelings:@!!
i don't care about any thing about those F**ker Pakistani

so :O ??? i m not saint !! are you gona blow me :p .i m here just sharing my thought !! i don't care about any Pakistani feelings:@!!
i don't care about any thing about those F**ker Pakistani

I'll support u on that.. :whistle:

Pakistan is a different world altogether. There is nothing for us to learn from or emulate from Pakistan. It is better to keep as long a distance as possible from the mixture - taliban- military-isi-islamic country.

Back