• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 27,840
@ajuravi

Shipped recharge voucher details
There is no purchase history for your account

Shipped / Cancelled Orders

1603******** Mar 16 2008 Shipped PO-Paymate

This is the status in 'my account' I have got a separate email confirmation of the order as well from indiaplaza. I may have to chase indiaplaza if the voucher is not delivered.

hii also purchased 1000rs voucher but still no TS Voucher Pin on the shipped recharge vouchers page.In track ur purchase history page it says shipped on marcch 15th .but still no voucher pin on the shipped voucher page..i also emailed indiaplaza yesterday 16th march,, no reply , no voucher pin yet

The 1000 voucher was out of stock, so i purchased two 500 vouchers instead. All went smoothly and the vouchers showed up in 'My Account' within 15 min. Thx for informing us abt this offer; almost too good to believe. Will be purchasing some more vouchers tonight. :p

@ragavindia,u made a mistake if u had purchased from indiaplaza.in on 15 and 16th march. becoz they are not available on those days due to maintenance work... but yeah.. u have the order no. probably u ll get the ts recharge pin by tomorrow .. do not worry :)

indiaplaza CS are good people just give them a call and tell your concern with order number.They will surely help you out. Even i was facing the same problem in my first attempt but the CS people of indiaplaza helped and i got the pin number after 2 days. Dont worry man they wont cheat you:thumbsup:

i called the indiaplaza cc on 91-80-40617000, and they checcked with the order number and told due to technical reasons the voucher was not despatched and they will send it by today evening.have to wait and see.

I also had the same problem and they said the same. You will get the pin number by today evening or may be tomorrow before noon. Dont worry just chilax. If you dont get the pin number today evening give them a call tomorrow morning too to remind them.

@ ajui hv got the pin No. thru sms & e-mail. but in the Website shows Rs.500 out of stock? how to recharge the TS voucher? can u help me out pl.

Back