Pay just half when you buy TS recharge voucher from indiaplaza.in

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 27,840
good news.. enjoy...hope all get em...

Aju.. U r all popular again :)Just checked Indiaplaza.. All recharge vouchers have now gone out of stock..Everyone has made use of it :thumbsup:Well done Aju!! now Indiaplaza is getting hits with help from giftmate and AJURAVI :)

Either you can buy 2 Rs. 500 recnharge vocuher or buy 2 Rs. 300 recharge voucher along with 2 Rs. 200 recharge voucher :thumbsup: or else wait for 2 - 3 days to get Rs. 1000 recharge voucher from indiaplaza.in:confused:.

Aju.. U r all popular again :)

Just checked Indiaplaza.. All recharge vouchers have now gone out of stock..
Everyone has made use of it :thumbsup:
Well done Aju!! now Indiaplaza is getting hits with help from giftmate and AJURAVI :)
The entire credit should go to giftmate and paymate as they were the people who sent me an SMS 10 days back to my mobile number stating about the offer. Its because of their SMS i came to know about the offer other wise i would not come across this offer. So full credit should go to Giftmate and paymate in sending the SMS to me. Thanks to them:thumbsup: not to me:).

I was expecting from indiaplaza that recharge vouchers would be out of stock very soon as many of them will avail this offer. Those who have not availed this offer from indiaplaza due to out of stock vochers please be patient they will bring the stock in 2 - 3 days time but make use of the giftmate vouchers before 31st march:Potherwise you will not be able to participate in this offer.

How many Emails do giftmate send after placing your order.when will they send the SMS.

Once the payment is done you will get an SMS instantly and also you will get the same in your email also. For your payment you will get an email from CCAvenue.

I have not yet received any sms but a email with the order no was received.(only order No).I placed the order half hour ago thru net banking.My bank website does not show any details about the purchase.

If the money is not detected from your bank account for the purchase of your voucher and you got an email on your purchase from the merchant then its good as availed the voucher for free. With the help of the order number check with pay mate or gift mate customer service as they might facing some technical problems. In my first transaction too i faced the same problem but the money was deducted from my bank account. With the help of the purchase order number i called the paymate CS people and enquired with them they told me that they facing some techincal problems and added that they will send an sms and eamil to the earliest. It took me around 2 days for me to get the pin number for the voucher i purchased

today i have purchase Rs.1000/- voucher in giftmate, but in indiaplaza all Tata Sky recharge voucher are out of stock, wat is next step

First you should purchase GIFT CERTIFICATE for Rs.1000/- from indiaplaza and later you may purchase tatasky voucher by using gift certificate.

Back