Pay just half when you buy TS recharge voucher from indiaplaza.in

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 157
  • Views Views 27,840
If the money is not detected from your bank account for the purchase of your voucher and you got an email on your purchase from the merchant then its good as availed the voucher for free. With the help of the order number check with pay mate or gift mate customer service as they might facing some technical problems. In my first transaction too i faced the same problem but the money was deducted from my bank account. With the help of the purchase order number i called the paymate CS people and enquired with them they told me that they facing some techincal problems and added that they will send an sms and eamil to the earliest. It took me around 2 days for me to get the pin number for the voucher i purchased

Thanks I shall wait till evening or call CS.

While opening the TS recharge voucher page, it shows like this now. What it means. The "out of stock" words have gone. "Delivered by email within 24 hrs. Updated in your “My Account” panel within 24 hrs."

It means the items are in stock.. Go ahead and purchase the vouchers...

Has anyone faced this problem??I just now bought a TS voucher from Indiaplaza, Had 1000 INR credit on my friends mobile account on giftmate. Made the payment, authorized the payment, received a payment successful message. While i was redirected back to the IndiaPlaza site, i came across the page that had my order no, Payment: Pending Authorisation :(I checked my Giftmate account and saw that the amount was debited, If debited why did i not receive a order confirmed message :(I guess there must have been a problem from the website, Hoping to see it authorized asap.. Mailed them on this, Yet to receive a reply.If anyone has faced a similar problem, Whats the next step??

yes, I also faced the same problem.......Pending authorisation, but the SMS says Payment successful..........pl help

There might be some techincal problem in their end or in your end but the key thing is that the transaction is made. Dont worry kunal just give them a call let them know your problem. This problem will be sorted out in a day time dont worry but for this you need to speak to the CS people of indiplaza.in

@ AbirumaI think it is problem with their servers.. Hope fully it will be solved within a day or two..If u still worried, call them on their customer care no. and inform us about what they have to say..@AjuI have mailed them, waiting for the reply, if i dont get it in 24hrs time then i would call them.. Thanks for the help.. It is a wonderful offer.. and i see u have made the best use of it :)

I took full advantage of that. The problems what you are facing is minor problem dont worry guys this problem would be sorted out easily in a day or two.

Yes i agree, These problem are minor, but it does put a lot of people in tension who are new to booking things online..Not to worry though as i have payment successful message, i also took a screen shot of the page that i got, It odes have a line underneath the order as "Please Note that if the order has been authorized by the bank and is being shown as "Pending Authorization" - The Order will be authorized by IndiaPlaza in few minutes. " (Few Minutes?? Its been a while now :D)Have to wait for the issue to be solved..

In my first attempt i too faced similar problem and i was also got tensed on this but the problem ws sorted out in a day.

Back