Paytm News, Updates & Promos

From past news it appears that Paytm wallet will become Paytm bank account.

I better withdraw all money from paytm till it becomes clear if KYC wud be required or not.

I do not prefer to do KYC with paytm.

Better start looking for another wallet :p

Your Paytm Wallet :: Paytm Payments Bank & Various Fees

Q. What happens to my current Paytm Wallet?

A. It will be transferred to the Paytm Payments Bank Limited as it is, i.e. KYC Wallet as KYC Wallet and minimum KYC Wallet as minimum KYC Wallet

It says no KYC will be required, it will be same as before ( for Non KYC accounts ) , thats what i could make out from the above text

@mhsabir where did u find option to transfer to bank?

I couldnt find the link and then I checked Paytm help pages and there it was written that "Transfer to bank is temporarily disabled"

You need app? No wonder!!

I was searching on website.

OK so I checked in App and found the option.

Now this is weird
  1. First it said - money can be transferred only back to bank from which it was loaded
  2. Then on next page it says "money can be transferred to any account" (hahaha) and asks bank account details
  3. It also says there will be nominal charge but does not mention how much the charge will be!
If there is charge then I guess I would just use the money in future within a month.

I faced no problems with bank transfers I transferred to a virtual account and I faced no problem.

@amish
i was looking at the website too lol. then found it in the app. as of now no charges for transfers . if u add bank account wait for 3-4 days for activation. i got an error when i tried immediately.

You need app? No wonder!!

I was searching on website.

OK so I checked in App and found the option.

Now this is weird
  1. First it said - money can be transferred only back to bank from which it was loaded
  2. Then on next page it says "money can be transferred to any account" (hahaha) and asks bank account details
  3. It also says there will be nominal charge but does not mention how much the charge will be!
If there is charge then I guess I would just use the money in future within a month.

There is two way to transfer the amount. You can transfer the entire balance or lesser amount to a bank of your choice. For initiating this transfer you will find the link "Send Money to Bank" below the total available balance. You will have to enter the bank details to which you want it transferred.

The other way sends back to the bank or credit card from you loaded. For this you have to click the link "Return to Bank" given next to that specific amount in the list of transaction. You do not have to provide any details of the bank from which it was loaded. It will send back to where it came from.

Back