Paytm News, Updates & Promos

Then its problem. Need to teach those canteen guys about UPI payments :D

they just need to kyc their account if they have not done it already. if they have company provided qr code stickers/labels on their counter, it is likely they have already done the kyc.

Paytm also has UPI now lol. One app to rule them all. AliBaba would get them to become the WeChat of India and then takeover.

considering they have locked you out of their app... there is no option but to do kyc to use the upi component of the app.

they just need to kyc their account if they have not done it already. if they have company provided qr code stickers/labels on their counter, it is likely they have already done the kyc.
I am not talking about canteen running agency, I am talking about myself and my colleagues who dont have KYC done.

argh. in that case, i suggest taking out money from your account because it is likely to get blocked in the coming days. my account is kyc and i do not keep more than 100-200 rupees in it because of the low trust issue. i am guessing soon they would start seeking aadhaar number for Paytm wallet only accounts as well.

I dont even keep money in it tbh. whenever I have to do a payment on site, I select "Paytm" and then paytm says no cash in wallet. I then load up wallet and it automatically pays the amount

Back