Paytm Payment using Code

Wikipedia says that previously it was 98.6 and now new study says 98.2!!

So may be they chose average! 98.4!! :D

i would have also preferred if Paytm provided an option to require fingerprint/pin to start the app :p i mean it is super convenient right now. but it is completely open for anyone to make payment or transfer funds if someone gets his hands on my phone. sure the phone does have a lock at OS level so there's that.

It is available now. You can use the existing security lock for Paytm but only for Pay and Passbook sections.

Now add an App password to your Paytm Wallet

Last edited:
^ This option was added in last update. if your phone doens't support fingerprint, you can use existing security like PIN/pattern

My phone supports fingerprint but still I am asked to enter password for payment. :|

Is the QR code version better than transferring to phone no. I used Paytm via QR code two days back worked fine now i am trying for transfer for money via phone no and it is not working.

qr code only makes the process of identifying the other party simpler. it should not affect the actual payment process. i mean you can make a mistake entering the mobile number or email id or even vpa in case of upi payment. qr code solves that problem.

Back