PC Build for around Rs. 35000

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 4,452
So, I am in process of building a PC for a nephew. Budget is around 35K. For office use mainly so gaming was not a requirement. I am posting the specifications I went for.

I am not necessarily looking for feedback because I have ordered all components, so it is a bit late to make any changes.

But do feel free to suggest alternative builds or recommendations that can come handy for someone else who might be looking for a similar build. Plus if this is something that interests you, feel free to start new threads catering to different budget segments! Would have saved me a lot of time bothering friends into researching.

Not that many people use desktops these days.

Processor: AMD RYZEN 5 3500
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B450M-A
GFX: ASUS GeForce GT 710 1GB GDDR5 (This was needed because processor lacks an integrated GPU. Also ordered the 2GB variant instead of 1GB)
SSD: Kingston A2000 250GB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe SSD SA2000M8/250G
RAM: 2 x CORSAIR 8GB DDR4 2400 MHZ
PSU: Antec VP550P Plus 550 Watt

I haven't yet decided on a cabinet yet because that I wanted to get locally. Would see what is easily available locally tomorrow.

Last edited:
From what I heard from @Sushubh he found Wraith cooler that comes with Ryzen 3xxx slightly more noisier than his existing Intel system i5-4xxx. I didn't feel much of a difference as far as noise is concerned.

You won't be able to get Ryzen 5 3600 + GPU for 15k since 3600 itself retails for ~16.5k.

The system in discussion here with very basic GPU costed around 30k I think.

Looking at this thread I am wondering why did I get an A400 and not M.2, just a week ago :confused:

No mean i don't wanna spend 14k to 15k on cpu.and not more than 12k on GPU probably

I need to use some softwares released years ago, will there be any issues with amd ? and @Nishant can you test adobe products (photoshop, premiere pro) on this system, I have to do some minor video editing so any idea if this setup can handle that?.

I assume Photoshop and Premier Pro would be dependent on GPU too. And currently the GPU installed in my new system is kinda old (GTX 650 1GB).

I need to use some softwares released years ago, will there be any issues with amd ?

typically it should not be an issue, but if the old software is using some intel-specific instructions it can crash on AMD CPU. but older software is not an issue normally, its the newer software that can fail.

Reactions: Smh

Back