• Thread starter Thread starter shashankb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 1,172
ISP
▪️ BSNL Fiber
▪️ Jio 5G
▪️ AS139195-Seans Media
My friend has taken a Connection through LCO for WFH . It is LCO based connection . The LCO has currently charged him 11K for the connection
Breakdown :-
4K for Installation and a Syrotech Router
4 months advance by tricking my friend + some deposit

The plan given is 750 GB 1277Rupees without asking him. The connection was installed and is running today . The speeds are not reaching 100 but hovering somewhere 60 Mbps . He wants to change the plan to newer 100 Mbps 3300GB.

How will be the billing and other stuff if he changes plan through selfcare today ? Can it be done as its LCO based ?

What did i read!!!!!

Yeah he had no other option other than Airtel ADSL (16Mbps). Will the money taken by LCO be adjusted if he changes the plan ? Does someone have idea about this ? Now the money gone is gone , atleast the plan have to be changed

If 4 months plan has been activated on bsnl's system the it can't be changed.

As i heard for work from home bsnl wont give connection because the users cancel the connecction after there work completes like after 3-5 month soo its a loss for LCO in my area a guy with WFH got connection & they told him we wont cancel until 1 year becuase it a loss for us & took 6 Grand.

Back