planning to get TATA(Sky + hd..........

-=Dth@Freak=-

ISP
BSNL Broadband Home 500
I am planning to buy a ts +hd asap.....i am now on d2h(subscriber of platinum pack which costs me almost 380 pm)....so which is the best pack for me according to my taste?I want all hindi gec+hindi movies+english movies+few english gec+cn & pogo in kids pack+all bengali channels+music(mtv & channel v)+full knowledge pack(ngc,a.p,dcvry,good times etc)+1-2 eng & hindi news channels+only espn & star sports+hd gold pack+tvod service...The users of ts,ts+,ts hd,ts +hd pls help me to choose the exact channel package a/c to my pref.I dont want any half yearly or yearly subscription,I want to recharged it monthly.....my max budget is 400-420 INR pm...pls help me asap...:iomg:

Mega Lite Pack - annual 9990 for two year

- includes everything other few south Indian channels
Best part is the price lock in :)

check details here - DTH India - Tata Sky DTH Channel Packages
------------------------------------------------
The Mega Lite Pack offers all channels and services on Tata Sky except the following - Chutti TV, Gemini Comedy, Gemini Music, Gemini News, Gemini TV, Kiran TV,KTV, Sun Music, Sun News, Sun TV, Surya TV, Udaya 2, Udaya Movies, Udaya TV, Udaya Varthegalu & Topper with added benefit of free Showcase movies!

Advantages of subscribing to the Mega Lite Pack include:

[*]Waiver on service & re-location charges
[*]Price protection for a whole year
[*]500 credit for activating a MultiTV connection
[*]No hassles in managing different packages
[*]All new channels introduced on Tata Sky become a part of the pack, at no extra cost
[*]Freedom from monthly recharges for an entire year
[/list]To get all channels and services on Tata Sky (except Topper) subscribe to the Mega Pack.
It is available at6,000 (per annum) with 12 free showcase movies &3300 (semi-annual) with 6 free showcase movies

I dont want any half yearly or yearly subscription,I want to recharged it monthly.....

Thanks for ur help....but I already told that i dont want to subscribe to any half yearly/annual/bi-annual packs.....

Ur Max budget is 400-420 INR pm so go for Grand Sports pack Rs 380 pm + HD gold pack Rs 50 = Rs 430 pm

your wish ...with your range of channels (which is everything other than regional channels - expect bengali)... individual a la' carte channels or combination of packs will cost more :)

By the way - browse the link given above and check the packs/channels and select the base pack.
For modification - you can take the feedback and suggestions from everyone in forum

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Ur Max budget is 400-420 INR pm so go for Grand Sports pack Rs 380 pm + HD gold pack Rs 50 = Rs 430 pm

Your suggestion is as per his need - but its more costly
1) 9990 for 24 months comes to 416 ...instead of 430 for grand sports pack + hd
2) HD pack in all probability will become 100 bucks with addition of 4 new channels

Unless you dont want to pay upfront for a VERY strong reason - economically it does not make sense to me.

your wish ...with your range of channels (which is everything other than regional channels - expect bengali)... individual a la' carte channels or combination of packs will cost more :)

By the way - browse the link given above and check the packs/channels and select the base pack.
For modification - you can take the feedback and suggestions from everyone in forum

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Your suggestion is as per his need - but its more costly
1) 9990 for 24 months comes to 416 ...instead of 430 for grand sports pack + hd
2) HD pack in all probability will become 100 bucks with addition of 4 new channels

Unless you dont want to pay upfront for a VERY strong reason - economically it does not make sense to me.

hmm being stuck with the same pack for 2 years seems like a pretty strong reason not to get into a 2 year lockdown... what if they launch 3D channels down the line & u want them... They have full control at what price they want to sell them to u... You cant also jump ship if some other operator is offering u a fantastic deal...

PS Happy Birthday Gautam :)...

hmm being stuck with the same pack for 2 years seems like a pretty strong reason not to get into a 2 year lockdown... what if they launch 3D channels down the line & u want them... They have full control at what price they want to sell them to u... You cant also jump ship if some other operator is offering u a fantastic deal...

PS Happy Birthday Gautam :)...

That's the whole point - ANY CHANNEL added by Tata Sky in next 2 years - will be given to you free in this pack automatically WITHOUT any cost increase :)

I have been TATA SKY user for last 2 years ...on annual packs ...any time anything was added (including all new HD channels ..all new sports channels ..they were added in my pack from day 1 ...by default without ANY charges)

The only catch is if there is some other operator who launches some channel/feature so sexy that cannot be matched by TATA SKY ...and i want that feature/channel really bad (what are the chances of this scenario ?? :) :) )

Better to have price locking and all channels all the time facility for 2 years ....than bet on anyone beating TATA SKY in features

PS: thanks for the birthday wishes

I opted for Mega Lite and receive Topper too. I have re-confirmed about the inclusion of Topper in my chosen pack, with CC twice.

So, Mega Lite Pack consists of all channels including Topper, excluding Sun Network Channels.

Ok I think I missed the any channel launched will be added part... But still weary of the 2 year lockdown... The world changes in 2 months so dont no wht will happen in 2 years time :P ... PS I too am on an Annual pack on Dish TV... 4200 for the year for all the channels except HD channels... Not a bad deal if u ask me :P... Might jump ship to d2h if they start providing 3D content soon :P ...

Back