planning to get TATA(Sky + hd..........

Thanks everyone for their valuable replies here.....I am really thankful to everyone here....The concept of getting mega lite pack for 2 yrs is very good,bcs with this pack anyone can get all channels without any extra money,& their is no hassle of recharging every month.......but investing almost 10000 bucks for subscription(+ ts+hd box price) is a big deal for me at this time.....this is the only reason that I dont want to take any long term packs,bcs its impossible for me to invest 14000-15000 INR in dth now......so I am thinking to opt for monthly package.....as Jignesh vai advised me to take grand sports+hd gold pack,its good for me...@soodgautam Thanks for ur valuable sugg.I am really thankful to u....but I am really sorry also,that I can not able to took ur advice at this point of time....but I hope u & all other members of IBF will help me in coming future also.......

Thanks everyone for their valuable replies here.....I am really thankful to everyone here....
The concept of getting mega lite pack for 2 yrs is very good,bcs with this pack anyone can get all channels without any extra money,& their is no hassle of recharging every month.......but investing almost 10000 bucks for subscription(+ ts+hd box price) is a big deal for me at this time.....this is the only reason that I dont want to take any long term packs,bcs its impossible for me to invest 14000-15000 INR in dth now......so I am thinking to opt for monthly package.....as Jignesh vai advised me to take grand sports+hd gold pack,its good for me...

@soodgautam
Thanks for ur valuable sugg.I am really thankful to u....but I am really sorry also,that I can not able to took ur advice at this point of time....but I hope u & all other members of IBF will help me in coming future also.......

Anytime friend ....happy to have been of help to you ...and no need to apologize :)

Just a parting advice ...if not 2 year 10k pack ...consider same pack for 6 months at 3K price (I expect Tata Sky HD pack cost to go up to 100 bucks ...in that scenario your monthly bill will start hitting 380 +100 - 480 anyways)

consider same pack for 6 months at 3K price (I expect Tata Sky HD pack cost to go up to 100 bucks ...in that scenario your monthly bill will start hitting 380 +100 - 480 anyways)

Thanks for this advise.....I will try to got 6 months pack now(if money permits me)......

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Another question to TS+HD users.....
*Are ts providing HDMI cable with ts+hd box?
*What is the version of this HDMI cable?
*How its quality(hdmi cable)?
*Is there any function to record shows without adds?
*If i get grand sports+hd gold pack,are they provide me active sports & TVOD service?

Thanks for this advise.....I will try to got 6 months pack now(if money permits me)......

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Another question to TS+HD users.....
*Are ts providing HDMI cable with ts+hd box?
*What is the version of this HDMI cable?
*How its quality(hdmi cable)?
*Is there any function to record shows without adds?
*If i get grand sports+hd gold pack,are they provide me active sports & TVOD service?

I can answer few questions only

1) Yes HDMI Cable is FREE
3) Its quite Good.
4) Nopes.
5) Yes u get Actve Sports and TVOD FREE.

I can answer few questions only

1) Yes HDMI Cable is FREE
3) Its quite Good.
4) Nopes.
5) Yes u get Actve Sports and TVOD FREE.

Thanks jignesh vai.....TS+HD box online sells is not available in my area...but local dealer have stocks...so if I buy it from local dealers,can I get all warranty,supports,service from TS officially?

Thanks jignesh vai.....TS+HD box online sells is not available in my area...but local dealer have stocks...so if I buy it from local dealers,can I get all warranty,supports,service from TS officially?

Yes ofcourse ull get the warranty and Service. One more thing few members have got Grand Sports and HD Gold pack FREE for one month so once confirm with dealer and TS helpline as well if they have give to u as wel.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

If u r from Kolkata den u can buy from here as well

DTH

Enter ur details and book it from website as well.

Yes ofcourse ull get the warranty and Service. One more thing few members have got Grand Sports and HD Gold pack FREE for one month so once confirm with dealer and TS helpline as well if they have give to u as wel.

I asked ts helpline for two times,but they said that as i will planning to buy it from local dealers,they(ts) are not giving me any offers.....now offers are only depend upon the dealer(as ts hl says)!!!I am surprised with that.......I always bought dth's from local dealers & got all offers from the company itself(i get all offers when I bought d2h 10-15 months ago)....pls put some lights over this matter....

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

If u r from Kolkata den u can buy from here as well

DTH

Enter ur details and book it from website as well.

I am not from Kolkata...I am from Kharagpur/Midnapur....The distance b2in Kolkata & my place is almost 130 Km....!!!

I asked ts helpline for two times,but they said that as i will planning to buy it from local dealers,they(ts) are not giving me any offers.....now offers are only depend upon the dealer(as ts hl says)!!!I am surprised with that.......I always bought dth's from local dealers & got all offers from the company itself(i get all offers when I bought d2h 10-15 months ago)....pls put some lights over this matter....

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

I am not from Kolkata...I am from Kharagpur/Midnapur....The distance b2in Kolkata & my place is almost 130 Km....!!!

Ya , the one month FREE subscription is for those who place orders via dis page:

DTH

Strange !

*Is ts+hd has universal remote?*Can we record hd content also?*Can we able to watch ipl highlights in active sports whenever we want?

Back