planning to get TATA(Sky + hd..........

*Is ts+hd has universal remote?
*Can we record hd content also?
*Can we able to watch ipl highlights in active sports whenever we want?

1) NO
2) Yes
3) Yes

Who is the host and who is the participant in this KBC

C'mon, if someone has queries, he will look to clarify it. After all, investing money in HD box is some investment for a common man.....

*Is ts+hd has universal remote?
*Can we record hd content also?
*Can we able to watch ipl highlights in active sports whenever we want?

1) NO
2) Yes
3) Yes

@ -=Dth@Freak=- - i dont know what you mean exactly by - *Can we able to watch Indian Premier League highlights in active sports whenever we want?
If i am correct - its a time based thing. Highlights of the previous match are there till the next match highlights are made available.
Thus whenever we want = time window between two matches :)

Jaymin said:
C'mon, if someone has queries, he will look to clarify it. After all, investing money in HD box is some investment for a common man.....

Intention was humour.... Just got TSHD+... I too had more q's

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

-=Dth@Freak=- said:
It's a good product. I placed the order on 16th @ 6:30 pm, engg came on 17th 10:45 am. Though i was already a STB user the installation took about 45 mins as another cable was drawn to the box for Live Pause feature (as per tech guy) and activation of the box. HD pack was activated without my knowledge, though it is only Rs 50/- i would prefer the same was informed before activating.(Guess it's understood to them i am taking HD box to watch HD channels). The user interface is kinda different and i am taking a bit to understand all the features. The VOD feature was not activated and have to call CC to activate the same. Overall a good experience .... Drona on HD was looking awesome thou the movie is very bad.

It's a good product. I placed the order on 16th @ 6:30 pm, engg came on 17th 10:45 am. Though i was already a STB user the installation took about 45 mins as another cable was drawn to the box for Live Pause feature (as per tech guy) and activation of the box. HD pack was activated without my knowledge, though it is only Rs 50/- i would prefer the same was informed before activating.(Guess it's understood to them i am taking HD box to watch HD channels). The user interface is kinda different and i am taking a bit to understand all the features. The VOD feature was not activated and have to call CC to activate the same. Overall a good experience .... Drona on HD was looking awesome thou the movie is very bad.

oh maan... the second wire that runs to your STB allows the box to tune into two channel feeds at one time. Thats how you can record one channel and watch/pause/record another channel. Please dont buy everything the CC or the "tech" guy or the "engineer" tells you

Who is the host and who is the participant in this KBC

I want to know something about ts +hd b4 buying it & other members are helping me.....so What is ur problem with it...???

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

@ -=Dth@Freak=- - i dont know what you mean exactly by - *Can we able to watch Indian Premier League highlights in active sports whenever we want?
If i am correct - its a time based thing. Highlights of the previous match are there till the next match highlights are made available.
Thus whenever we want = time window between two matches :)
Thanks for ur reply..I just want to know the point u mention here...so we can watch match highlights in the time window between two matches only...thanks again...

I have some more queries....i am using d2h sd product for past 10-15 months.....its picture quality is average..one of the reason for opting ts+hd is intention to get better picture quality also..i want better picture in sd channels(hd pics are awesome in ts+hd that i know..so i want to know only abt sd channels pic quality)..so pls tell me that, are the picture quality of sd channels in ts are better than the picture of sd channels in d2h.....???I want unbiased comments from the helpful members of IBF.......

I want to know something about ts +hd b4 buying it & other members are helping me.....so What is ur problem with it...???

No problem. It was just for humour.... not otherwise. Guess i had many q's than you till i finally placed the ordered on 16th. It's a good product. I am happy to upgrade to TSHD+.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

oh maan... the second wire that runs to your STB allows the box to tune into two channel feeds at one time. Thats how you can record one channel and watch/pause/record another channel. Please dont buy everything the CC or the "tech" guy or the "engineer" tells you

Thanks for the update. That's why i mentioned as per tech guy as was not sure what he is telling is correct.

No problem. It was just for humour.... not otherwise. Guess i had many q's than you till i finally placed the ordered on 16th. It's a good product. I am happy to upgrade to TSHD+.

Its ok bro......hope u enjoy ts +hd now.....

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

One of the best feature of dth system is mosaic feature...with this u can see more than one channel in same screen...I enjoyed it with d2h.....but are ts provides mosaic feature?

*What is the length of provided hdmi cable with ts+hd?
*What is the size of dish?
*Is the dish has black colour?

Its ok bro......hope u enjoy ts +hd now.....

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

One of the best feature of dth system is mosaic feature...with this u can see more than one channel in same screen...I enjoyed it with d2h.....but are ts provides mosaic feature?

*What is the length of provided hdmi cable with ts+hd?
*What is the size of dish?
*Is the dish has black colour?

1. Length is about 1 mt.
2. May be 3inch in diameter.
3. Only HD new customers will get Black dish.

Back