Planning to move from Tata sky DTH

ISP
Cable
Hi, I have been using Tata Sky DTH over 2 years. Now I am thinking to move into Videocon D2H.Main reason is Subscription charge .In my Tata sky it is around Rs.350 per month,while same channels in D2H is around Rs.250 per month. My friend has taken it and I have seen their picture.It is quiet great. plz advice is there any chance that Tata sky will drop their charges near future or should I move to D2H?

Dont think Tata Sky will drop price for packages. They think to increase price and drop channels. Mostly will plan to create Active Malayalam, Active Hindi, Active Tamil and so on. So, viewers can see small window in 21" TV sets.Finally viewers pay more compared other DTH providers and can see all existing channels in small window (Interactive screen).ITS called NANO TATASky

Yes, Correct word.. Nano Tata Sky !!!Why TataSky is not worrying at all about Customer needs !! There should be something in their Mind....They Know what would be result of doing such modification in packages, Price etc but still they continue to do the same... Even they are expecting customers to Quit from their Services or what???? So they can come with Other Brand Name or with some new thing????

Tata Sky looks out only for customers at the top of the pyramid.i.e. the niche market....where quality is the key word not price....But that niche market does not have 21" TVs so it does not matter to them if the there is a small window coming in your 21" or some cases I know of having TS with 14" CRT. TS does not recommend itself to these customers. TS quality can be appreciated only once you have a 40 " LCD or above. So TS is only meant for people with 40 " LCD or above :) TS is targetting only those customers as don't mind paying the extra money for content. But TS is forgetting Content is KING. By not providing Fox Channels / NGC Channels which are already with SUN it is loosing good customers to SUN. Now SUN's got HD so why won't the 40" LCD Guy give exra money for HD and move to SUN. Using the same logic all the LCD Peple want NGC HD or Discovery HD on their TV. So they would rather watch SUN HD. And if I am in NCR i would rather pay through my nose on my unlimited broadband, where I get to to Download my favourite shows / movie in HD and also a huge song library as well as watch time shift TV on airtel IPTV. SO finally I have paid my cheque of 1750 to Airtel and waiting for Installation :)

Tata Sky is getting worse by recent unpopular changes and with prices ever high, its good to move away from TATASKY.But also need to see how long would D2H providing service in less price. Even SUN started with low price, but later the increased prices.

kya baat hain sab log TATA ko tata, bye bye kar rahe hain; thodi der ruko to sahi................

The best is the cabelwalla as now a days even they have improved picture quality in our area to compete the DTH world

Tata Sky is getting worse by recent unpopular changes and with prices ever high, its good to move away from TATASKY.
But also need to see how long would D2H providing service in less price. Even SUN started with low price, but later the increased prices.

The best is the cabelwalla as now a days even they have improved picture quality in our area to compete the DTH world
So the best is cabelwalla then anyother DTH which is realy hassle free for me after expireincing the latest attacks from DTH to the consumers.
A cable wala will provide u almost all the channel in atleast Rs300 monthly or u can go for CAS option which is also good

Cant say Cablewalla is best as someday Analogue cable is going to stop, besides it cannot provide high quality video & stereo audio, but yes Digital Cable (aka CAS) provides both good audio/video, and is best option for people interested in regional content and much interesred in Hindi/English programmes.

Tata Sky's recent moves include adding channels developing of active service best suited for consumer benefit and also it gives quality on large screen.

Back