Planning to move from Tata sky DTH

Yesterday i shifted to new house......due to this reason....i am currently not subscribing to my cable with CAS for my 2nd TV......instead i bought normal Tata Sky DTH Black box for my secondary connection........

Kool the new Tata Sky DTH Black box is MPEG 4 compatible:D

???Still Tata Sky???

Thanks friends all of yours advice.Today I moved to Videocon D2H. I have to say great picture and sound quality ,better than Tata Sky. And mostly great thing about D2H is that getting all channels Rs.250 per month.(recharge with annual top up).:D:D:D

All sports channels are included in the Diamond pack.ESPN, STAR CRICKET , NEO CRICKET, TEN Sports, NEO SPORTS,STAR SPORTS,ZEE SPORTS ,DD SPORTS. If they maintained their package price, i think they will force other DTH operators to drop their price.:rofl::rofl:

logic states that if they are offering these packages at a loss. they would not offer them for a long period. videocon is unlikely to get a special deal from the operators... so it is unlikely that others cannot match their prices... in the long run.

Yes.. I agree with your points.But, ppls can enjoy at least a year or more with Videocon D2H compared Tata Sky.In future will be sure price low compared another DTH service, approximately 50 to 100.

Well one good thing about Videocon's product is that you get an instrument - worst case a new DVD player - so it is not completely a dustbin material as in the case of other operators. Take the cheapest in the market for one year, and then if it is not worth it, just switch!

Well one good thing about Videocon's product is that you get an instrument - worst case a new DVD player - so it is not completely a dustbin material as in the case of other operators. Take the cheapest in the market for one year, and then if it is not worth it, just switch!
At the sound of it does not seem advisable to opt for D2h as one will not buy the brand just because it is cheap today and bear the hassle of getting a new Dth tomorrow.

Kool the new Tata Sky DTH Black box is MPEG 4 compatible:D

At the first instance the dealer gave silver box then i asked him to give me the black but he did not had the stock for the black box hence he gave me the black box the next morning.........

Back