• Thread starter Thread starter PBKol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4,341
  • Tags Tags
    wishnet
ISP
Airtel
I am planning to subscribe to Wishnet Magic plans in Kolkata which would give me unlimited data @Rs.1550 with speed of 4MBPS. I have been with Airtel for 3 years now in their 8MBPS plan with 40GB data. Planning to move to Wishnet as the higher data plans in Airtel are really expensive. Anybody here using Wishnet, can you confirm if Wishnet is reliable and will they give me 4MBPS speed at all time?

Mail airtel to increase your airtel surprises by 30-40GB.They do that.Just tell them your local operators are offering better plans but you wanna stick to them out of loyalty,Got mine increased in the same way.Airtel service quality is unmatched imo.Stick to them.I'm also from Kolkata btw

Mail airtel to increase your airtel surprises by 30-40GB.They do that.Just tell them your local operators are offering better plans but you wanna stick to them out of loyalty,Got mine increased in the same way.Airtel service quality is unmatched imo.Stick to them.I'm also from Kolkata btw

I agree with you on Airtel's quality. I actually already get a 25MBPS surprise data. Just that recently my data consumption has increased by quite a bit and was looking for a unlimited plan with around Rs.1500 rental. Don't think I will get data of more than 100GB in Rs.1500 in Airtel, will I?

My plan is of 8mbps 60GB for 1499, along with 10GB extra retention I asked them for extra surprises and the total I get for the same amount now is 130GB ,ie,they increased my surprise by my quota amount. But it happened on 2 separate occasions and you have to be persistent and ask them for a discount or something. So, I get 130gb of 8mbps in a 60gb plan. Atb. :p

Tell them you cant pay more and need 100GB total data or you'll be forced to switch. Don't ask for too much at once. And mail them. It'll work. I guarantee you that

Tell them you cant pay more and need 100GB total data or you'll be forced to switch. Don't ask for too much at once. And mail them. It'll work. I guarantee you that

Thanks for your reply, will try as you said ;)

I switched to Wishnet after disconnection from Airtel and then found the videos buffers particularly YouTube even in Wishnet's 8mbps plan. So again reactivated my connection with Airtel and I am back to a plan of Rs.2849 175GB which I feel is too costly. Anybody aware of any plans in Kolkata of around 200GB with lesser rental?

I switched to Wishnet after disconnection from Airtel and then found the videos buffers particularly YouTube even in Wishnet's 8mbps plan. So again reactivated my connection with Airtel and I am back to a plan of Rs.2849 175GB which I feel is too costly. Anybody aware of any plans in Kolkata of around 200GB with lesser rental?
Try Alliance Broadband.

Based on my experience with Wishnet, I am not going to move out of Airtel for sure. Willing to pay more... just trying to find if there are any hidden plans in Airtel with lesser rental.

Based on my experience with Wishnet, I am not going to move out of Airtel for sure. Willing to pay more... just trying to find if there are any hidden plans in Airtel with lesser rental.
No hidden plans in kolkata.

Back