Please provide Reviews of Airtel Xstream Fiber via LCO model

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 4,994
Can someone please point me to any existing information about what is "LCO" mean? I see many threads here discuss term LCO
it's like a franchise model. a local distributor takes the responsibility of deploying fiber cable in the area and ensuring all last mile connectivity, runs and maintains all the hardware for distribution and gets a commision from airtel. billing for the customer is done by airtel.

Are the LCO's or Airtel still providing copper wire based new DSL connections?

Do they give public IP even when its via LCO model? I"m guessing it is considering everything is being handled by airtel.

@achaudhary997 I guess yes for public IP as the backend is handled by Airtel. However, since everyone is running out of IPv4, you never know when it will also change to private IP

It's more like an airtel franchise rather than Lco. Everything is done by Airtel like mapping, activation, technical work except laying fiber.

I m using 100mbpsUL@1099 and pings are satisfactory as before.
need some info regarding airtel fiber in muzaffarnagar, kindly help me on this. thanks

Airtel lco models won't have 1 gbps plan, no postpaid plans, landline provided with some lco but isd and chargeable calls are barred,no airtel black plans available with lco,no static ip

Back