Please suggest a suitable laptop for me !!

• Thread starter Thread starter icycool25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,204

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
ISP
BSNL Broadband 750 UL @ Rs.500 pm
Hi All,Ok guys, so my desktop computer is now 8 years old and I am now sick with the slow dead speed of my PC. Would request someone to please suggest me a good Windows laptop which would be withing my budget.Here are my requirements :OS : Windows latestPrimary Work : Basically for my online needs (surfing, browsing, downloading), watching HD movies and listening to musicSecondary Work : Minimal work on Word/Excel/Powerpoint (since I don't prefer bringing work to home, however only during the time of exigency)Laptop Specs : Should have enough hard drive space and must be fast (I hate slow computers)Budget : Rs.30,000/-So guys, I need a little help here. It would be great if you all can come out with something for me!Thanks !

looks like a pretty good deal.

Upvote 0
@abhirup_sphs & @shashank983,Thanks for your suggestion. Have shortlisted HP Pavilion G6 2201 & Dell Inspiron 15. The respective companies are going to contact me soon. Lets see which deals turns to be good for me!

Upvote 0
Since your usage does not involve any gaming, I think the AMD APU solution would be overkill. Plus reviews seem to suggest it heats up a lot. I'd suggest trying to get a laptop with an SSD or getting one for ~25k (with i3 inside) and spend 7k on a 120gb SSD. Hard drives, especially those in laptops (slow 5400 rpms) would probably be your biggest bottlenecks. you can use the Hard drive the laptop comes with as an external drive by buying an enclosure for ~1-1.5k and store all your data in it.

Upvote 0

Back