Plz Suggest me which PLan to apply for..

• Thread starter Thread starter QubeSys
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,699

QubeSys

ISP
BSNL EVDO
Hello friends,
Now im using BSNL EVDO and they have cheated me a big time. Im going to file a consumer case or whatever and f**k them..

Well,now im in a dilemma,what connection or plan to opt for. Im from Bhubneshwar and here we dont have Airtel Broadband,which is the most bad factor for this area.

So,my last hope is BSNL only :huh:

Ok here is what I need;

[*]I have to remain Online for 22 hrs a day and do Project Management,client management,CRM,upload/dowload of around 20-30 MB per day in the morning time.
[*]I can download movies,big files in the night. Not a problem
[*]The main thing which i need is,HEAVY BROWSING SPEED. Its very important,as im the CEO of a company and I have to manage and look after everything.
[*]Im not sure,what plan to opt for,but all I need is FAST BROWSING SPEED, Good download/upload speeds for the daytime and BEST download speed for night time.
[*]I have to use VOIP,all through the day via SKYPE for my clients. So,i need something,which dont break or drop the voice from either ends. The voice should be compltely clear and voice transfer should be nice.
[/list]:huh:

NOW PLZ SUGGEST ME SOMETHING GOOD....

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I was just checking the BSNL DataOne Plans and found a good plan. Not sure,if its a nice one,as I have never experienced Wired Connection..
If anyone is using it,plz plz plz say me your experiences...

Its the HOME 1000 PLAN.

Bandwidth : 384 Kbps/Upto 2Mbps
Monthly Charges (Rs) 1000
Free Download/Upload Limit (GB) per month : 5 GB
Night Unlimited (0200-0800 Hrs) :YES

:thumbsup:Simply best "Home 500 C":thumbsup:
Features ...

[*]Monthly rental Rs 500/- only
[*]No rental for land line
[*]Additionally 175 free calls
[*]After 175 calls, all calls (including STD), Re 1/- only (One India Plan)
[*]Broadband speed 2MBPS
[*]Monthly free usage 1.5GB (8AM-2AM)
[*]Unlimited upload/download from 2AM-8AM (you can download 6 movies of 700MB each !)
[/list]What more you need from Rs 500/- ???

I think you should go with Home 1000 as that will provide you more free usage than Home 500C.

Im more concerned about Browsing speed and Download speeds..So, I have applied for 1000 Home Plan with UT 300-R2 Type 1 Modem.

Im more concerned about Browsing speed and Download speeds..

So, I have applied for 1000 Home Plan with UT 300-R2 Type 1 Modem.

The modem you could have purchased yourself from market. Sometimes BSNL runs out of modems and that can delay how long it takes them to issue you broadband connection.

Remember to start a new connection at 0200 and 0800 hours (BSNL time, not your PC's time.) otherwise the night unlimited usage will be included in your metered usage.

Google a bandwidth meter like Tautology Bandwidth meter till BSNL gives you the password to usage portal. It will allow you to measure and regulate your usage.

Back