Poor customer service and no resolution

I shifted my house from 2nd floor to ground floor of the same building and I just wanted ACT to shift the connection.But the customer service numbers are always busy.I tried every forum to contact ACT but the only pre baked rsponse I get is we will get back to you. But it has been 1 week that no body responded back. I tried calling the person who got me the connection and he says that he was paid to get the connection and his job is over now. I am so tired of contacting ACT as I never get any resolution. I always require internet because I have to work from home many times and because of ACTs negligence I am not able to work and I am losing on my work. My job might go on stake if this problem persists.I just want the connection to be shifted from 2nd floor to ground floor.How difficult can that be. I registered a complaint #0004501033 and I was promised that I will be contacted in 3 days but nobody has contacted me yet. I dont know what to do as I am losing out on my work because of this. I am being questioned everyday for which I have no answer. I am not sure why ACT is behaving like this. I am even ready to go for a new connection and pay the extra money but still no answer from ACT.

Back