Post your bill amount here

• Thread starter Thread starter abdulrahman004
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,452
had a look at airtel bb forum. The issues there are similar. people are talking about unlimited till oct end. also night usage story is there. I guess all marketing teams moer or less allign with slight edge over others till others innovate. This cycle goes on.

I use airtel too and my bill for July was 594 only inclusive of telephone rent + bb charges for 256kbpsSo it is real unlimited!

didnt get the dataone charges in my bsnl bill this time so i called up the cc. They said that prev the were charging the rent in advance and since 16th of aug they are not collecting rent in advance but after a month is completed so the cc told that if my charge didnt usage didnt exceed 1Gb then i wudnt get the rent, so i guess i have been exmepted from biling discrminancies (i did d/l aprox 2gb in the night time). I am from hyd circle and . Guess hyd billing servers are in placeAnother thing is that i advice all of to fight against this discrmincancies and take all sorts of action possible.Writing to the local newspaper is also a good option.Lets get this thing in public and put BSNL in all sorts of prob

Originally posted by abdulrahman004@Sep 15 2005, 05:31 PM
this time so i called up the cc. They said

Ha do not take it lightly. They will say many things and in the end you will be in trouble. Why not make it black and white.

Send them a letter and also state you cannot be charged for a huge bill in one shot. They might add the usage in the next bill. So make it black and white!

srrao,Your bill was 594 for 256 kb? Is this unlimited and in all cities? Some plan details please, nothing available from the Airtel site. I'm paying 1000+ for a phone I don't want and awake till 2 AM to start downloads.Plus being charged an extra 1000 for exceeding 1 Gb by 300 Mb. :(

Originally posted by Thor@Sep 15 2005, 08:08 PM
srrao,
Your bill was 594 for 256 kb? Is this unlimited  and in all cities? Some plan details

I will post the plan name tomorrow because I use Airtel at Coimbatore 86 kms from my native Ooty. I keep shuttling. My staffs use Airtel at Coimbatore.

I will be there at Coimbatore tomorrow.

Note : The airtel sales person kept on following up a sales call with me for quite some time with different offers but at end of june he told me that you need not pay any installation charges no deposits but you can have by paying just 500 in the beginning. I did the same, he got some applns got it signed with some proof of residential address and thats it. With a day the connection was provided.

They told for first three months it is unlimited. So july august and sep it will be unlimited.

In the mean time they have come out with 256 unlimited for rs 500 per month in Tamil Nadu and so I will definitely shift to the same at Coimbatore.

Back