Prepaid and Postpaid

• Thread starter Thread starter Jiban
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,682

Jiban

ISP
Airtel
I used Airtel prepaid from the beginning i start using mobile phone. I find advantages in network coverage, low call charges and also the offer they provided every weekend.
Once i started using Airtel Postpaid plan 199, I am frustrate. It says there will be 300 minutes local mobile free, but they didn't made that free. They charge for each call, when i enquire to customer care number 121, they says "the amount for 300 minutes will be deducted while it generate", hope not it doesn't not deducted. I ve been noticing from the past 3,4 months.
It is still a doubt to me "whether i should continue using this Postpaid or i should change into prepaid?????? Suggestion will be regret...

I used Airtel prepaid from the beginning i start using mobile phone. I find advantages in network coverage, low call charges and also the offer they provided every weekend.
Once i started using Airtel Postpaid plan 199, I am frustrate. It says there will be 300 minutes local mobile free, but they didn't made that free. They charge for each call, when i enquire to customer care number 121, they says "the amount for 300 minutes will be deducted while it generate", hope not it doesn't not deducted. I ve been noticing from the past 3,4 months.
It is still a doubt to me "whether i should continue using this Postpaid or i should change into prepaid?????? Suggestion will be regret...

i recommend ...use prepaid....earlier there ws jst a mnthly recharge card providing u 30 days of validity ...bt nw top ups facility gvs u the freedom to use according to ur requirements...also, in prepaid u cn maintain a record of the calls or messages u hv done...so go 4 prepaid :yahoo:

The free calls will be deducted when the original bill is generated. With prepaid u have complete control over your usage.

Back