price increased

DIsh Tv has Regional PicksIf u want Tamil/Malayalam u can opt for that.it has all Sun/surya and other channels. If u also want telugu.. there is a telugu add on now for 30rs which will give u Gemini Etv and other telugu stuff.similarly for other languages. Note that Regional channels are Region specific so those who want can opt for that.Not like TS calling ESPN starsports, BBC , Ten sports as Premium Channels and charging seperately. The above said ESS BBC etc.. are watched by all people across the country .. so TS wants to make Money by calling this as Premium and charging for the same.But Regional channels are watched only by people related to that region/lang. so giving regional channels in picks/addons is acceptable.But ESS , BBC , Tensports, Neo.. all will be watched by all Pay channel Subscribers and hence no reason to call this as Premium and charge seperately which TS is doing for the sake of sucking money.

Seems that many package prices increased then, from various source (not on Tata Sky.com) it is understood that monthly package rates are as below:Base Price: Rs 260 (Earlier Rs 300) For Super SaverLS Gold: Rs 45 (Earlier Rs 30)SP Gold: Rs 40 (Earlier Rs 30)SP Plat: Rs 30 (Earlier Rs 0)TEN SP: Rs 15 (Earlier Rs 0)---------------------------Total : Rs 390 (Earlier Rs 360) :(With South Jumbo it +50 = Rs 440 :confused:Watching TV is getting costlier :wall:

For me,Earlier:South Value Rs.300 Per Month(ESPN STAR, TEN SPORTS included)Now:South Value Rs.260 Per MonthAdd- On Rs.40 (ESPN STAR)I dont need Ten SPorts after India SL test. So, i ll be Paying the same Rs.300 Per Month.

Did u not watch BBC Entertainment?And please dont forget colors on LS gold..After September, u may require to pay extra for neo..The price change is the same for u.. but are the packages the same.. Thats why i hate Tata Sky..:wall:

Did u not watch BBC Entertainment?
And please dont forget colors on LS gold..

After September, u may require to pay extra for neo..

The price change is the same for u.. but are the packages the same.. Thats why i hate Tata Sky..:wall:
For me i dont watch BBC Entertainbment even though i am getting it in TS as i am subscribing to Annual Super Saver Pack and i have the same channel in CAS too but i dont watch.......regarding LS pack i am interested and was missing in TS is the world movie channel which currently i am getting in my CAS along with NDTV Imagine, NDTV Goodtimes, 9x, 9x news, UTVI news...........

Regarding neo last year also it was on add on pack for annual subscription RS. 199 but now TS has come with Rs. 30 pm for that which i dont like it.......:wall:

OVer all i still feel that some might pay bit high in TV viewing but it various from person to person..........

This price increase is not affecting me at this point of time and i have annual pack......My option are wide open next year after july by that time i feel lots things might change in DTH segment......:thumbsup:

Regarding neo last year also it was on add on pack for annual subscription RS. 199 but now TS has come with Rs. 30 pm for that which i dont like it.......:wall:

I am happy that Tata Sky has made Neo Cricket and Neo Sports an add-on pack of Rs.30. Because, Neo Cricket has Indian Cricket rights in India. So, think.. Australia coming to India for 4 Test Matches, that comes to a period of 1 month... i ll subcribe to it for that 1 month and unsubscribe after that..... thats it... I am also happy that ESPN STAR and Ten Sports is also made as an addon package.. but one thing is the final cost is shot up by Rs.15.. so bad news for those who need all the addon channels as they end up paying 15 rupees extra... :wall: and guys, what abt BBC ent channel.. are TS gonna put them in a new pack ? probably Lifestyle silver.. ?

Back