Problem: Slow Speed in Chandigarh

• Thread starter Thread starter captnick23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,658
I am from Kolkata and speeds are much better now from yesterday evening (25 Dec 2008)........hope the problem gets solved........:D

Neither SeaMeWe-3 nor SeaMeWe-4 have been repaired yet, but they are expected to be repaired before the end of the day. FLAG might take another two days or so.

Things are really slow here in Raj. Most websites are not loading.

yeah me also gettin good speed!!

wellits better but i dont think its back to normalas todays experience tells me about thisdownload speed were good with torrentsbut not with weblikerapidshare and other sharing sitesit was still slow

hii , can anyone tell me pls , i have home 500 plan , on torrents iam getting the usual speed , but on firefox browsing and downloading the speed is not getting beyond 20 kbps , u guys told in your previous posts that the similiar problem came in dec , is there anyone else with the same problem and got the solution , iam from chandigarh

I think speeds r back to normal now.

ur friends must be using new portal connectionwith username : ****@bsnl.ini m using username : ****_chdmine is old portalnew portal is working finei heard one more news about the cable cut5th of feb a ship will reach the place where the 4th cut isthen they ll start repairing it

Back