problems with http://register.mtnl.net.in

bad_till_bones

GraveYard
ISP
Airtel Home 649 - 256kbps
Hello Guys,

U all must have noticed tht at times the site http://register.bol.net.in stops functioning or does not update the used and left MB's (for a month) figure.

Also, at times does not update the figures for 2 days and straight away updates it for the third day, leaving those 2 days.

So, is there any alternative way to check the exact amount of usage or the MB's left for the month????

:unsure:

i agree to all what u said...but it never bothered me coz they never deducted my usage...it's always remained where i left it... ;)means if it doesn't update for 2 days, it won't appear in my usage even if i use the net whole day... :D

But the confusion lies in the "View Session History" page. The figures in this page (the total at the bottom, download + upload) never matches with the figures shown at the "Account Summary" page. :unsure:

Account Summary page shows the data usage since your account is active...it just keeps on adding up... :)

Buddy, in this case, I am only talking abt. the No. of MB's left for the month figure (ADSL MB) from the "Account Summary" page.I know its a grand total for "Amount" "MB Used" figures.So, 500 - (total upload+ total download) shown at the "View Session History" page should match with the "ADSL MB" figure shown at the "Account Summary" page. Hope u understood.Note: In this case 500 is the 500MB data granted at the start of the month (TriB NU plan) :)

ok...clarfiy the question a lil bit more...r u talking about the data that u've used between 8 am and 12 midnight???

Nope. I know tht will not show in the "Account Summary" page (12-8 slot). I am talking abt. the normal one. Hope u understood the following - 500MB - (total upload+ total download) shown at the "View Session History" page should match with the "ADSL MB" figure shown at the "Account Summary" page. :unsure:

well dear, u're slightly mistaken..."Account Summary" page shows each byte travelled to/from ur computer...here u go...Amount - Amount left for the month...though i'm not very sure about it coz earlier it was around Rs. 251/-...now it's showing Rs. 951.26/-...may be i can download MBs worth this if i burn up my free quota usage...but not really sure...MB Used - total data transfer u've done...download/upload both...since the account is active...ADSL MB - remaining "free" MBs for the current month...No of eligible E-mail Ids - 1...they give u one email ID for free...Total E-mail Ids - the email IDs u've made...Total Input Bytes/Total Output Bytes - the name suggests it...again, since ur account started...

acha tell me this,if my free usage (i.e. data downloaded b/w 12 to 8) has been counted in the adsl mb used and also the remaining mb left are less becoz of that what should i do?

Back