problems with http://register.mtnl.net.in

well, i really can't reply to that as i never faced it...also, as much i know that won't happen...the countdown starts only after 8 am... :)

Sorry Guys... was out of town...Hey coolbuddy...... wud like to correct u on this.......U SAID - "" "Account Summary" page shows each byte travelled to/from ur computer...here u go...Amount - Amount left for the month...though i'm not very sure about it coz earlier it was around Rs. 251/-...now it's showing Rs. 951.26/-...may be i can download MBs worth this if i burn up my free quota usage...but not really sure... ""The amount figure is not exactly this - Its not the amount left for the month, its the amount in Rs. tht keeps on adding according to our usage. The total amount tht we hae to pay (not month wise, its the total till date).Although, we cannot estimate our current month bill from this. But can get a rough idea for the Internet one - Example:If I got the connection on 1st June and on 30th June the reading on the amount was, say Rs. 251/- and later became Rs. 500 on 31st July, then my July month bill (only Internet) wud be around 500 - 251 = 249. Plus the accessories (modem) rent.Hope it was clear. :)

thanks for the clarification dude :) i was never sure about that anyhow ;)but they just slapped me with a bill of 7k, when it should not be more than 600 bucks...go figure :lol:

hey ppl is tht same problem again???????????i changed ma ip and its workin.........post ur comments ppl...........

Back