problems with mtnl fttc.

Synch issues seem to be on the low side, I've not had one sync issue recently but the line stats are dropping to 6. I think mtnl have set snr - 6 as target snr at dslam or msan. I need to tell them to improve target snr

Synch issues seem to be on the low side, I've not had one sync issue recently but the line stats are dropping to 6. I think mtnl have set snr - 6 as target snr at dslam or msan. I need to tell them to improve target snr

im thinking its a cable problem. should i ask them to install a 26awg or some cable like that? installing aluminium foil at certain places definitely improved snr to 8.2 line is stable and good now, im monitoring it for 24 hours using DSLStats.

Yup it has one joint but after i insulated the cable which enters from the wall hook about a foot or so, im getting 10.1 snr. So i think my problem ks solved ill leave it like this and if it troublz me again maybe replace the whole wire from junction box with 26 awg shielded wire. Thanks for your help. Ive to call up these mtnl guys and tell them to stop using this shit wire.

Back