Raspberry Pi 4b

• Thread starter Thread starter Aashish.007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 4,474
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
Can someone guide me to some site where I can buy Raspberry Pi4b from for a reasonable price?
I have been searching for days for a trustable seller but only got it on pibox.in and they don't even respond to messages properly.

Robu doesn't have it?

It's been three months.
I don't think anyone with an online shop has it in stock. A couple of months ago I ordered from roborium.com because they were the only ones that had it in stock at that time, it turned out to be a dead board and after returning it, they ghosted me, still haven't heard back from them.

@wheatbread it's available here
Would you suggest buying from this seller?

Also did you get your refund for the dead board?

It was out of stock until mid-december here too. Also ~4.5k for 4G model is cheaper than market price, even in no shortage days.

Would you suggest buying from this seller?
I bought some other stuff from them, I think you should be fine, they also sell on Amazon so.

Also did you get your refund for the dead board?
Nope. According to people at the official forums a lot 4B boards come dead on arrival for some reason.

What do you plan to do with it?

It's written on most sites that any manufacturing defects are covered under warranty and will be replaced.

Yes. Board was manufactured in mid-2020, it was already out of manufacturer's warranty and (original) seller's replacement policy when I ordered it. Not that it should concern me.

For warranty, it would be safer to buy it from one of their authorized resellers. They are:

And they seem to be out of stock/backordered at all the dealers.

Back