Recent Experience with Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter jayant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 6,530
would be a wasteful expenditure. best is to spread the word around on existing platforms.

I guess i need to buy a new domain then saynotoairtel.in :D

SayNoToCraptel.com is available :D

I too havent got the online bill yet...was due on 26th. :shock:

Airtel has gone from bad to worse. I wish I had some other operator to choose from. I have been facing IPTV issue for last 25 days now, endless complaints to Airtel CC, 4 calls to Nodal Officer, and there is no resolution.All I get is a new timeline. Atleast the broadband is working fine, but torrent throttling practice is rampant. I think Airtel Management has completly lost it post the losses from Africa Operations.

I am having bad time in FUP connection , reliance, hathway not available in my area, BSNL having billing fraud. tikona and sify are useless telecom. sify having local gundas { rowdys } .

my plan is 899 10 gb 1mbps then slow 256 kbps. totally sad and worried about poor speed from airtel. i am heavy uploader and downloader so i need some good broadband

before airtel i have bsnl 3g unlimited. but bsnl done fraud so i disconnected

airtel fraud fup limit. http://s18.postimage.org/43ibiae87/airtel_pundhai.jpg

also protest again this. tell to kejarwal and annahazzere about this. they will open case against airtel. otherwise we can start a political party against broadband.

Yes, the poor people of this country shouldn't hold protest for no food on their table but the ridiculous fup limits.

I am having bad time in FUP connection , reliance, hathway not available in my area, BSNL having billing fraud. tikona and sify are useless telecom. sify having local gundas { rowdys } .

my plan is 899 10 gb 1mbps then slow 256 kbps. totally sad and worried about poor speed from airtel. i am heavy uploader and downloader so i need some good broadband

before airtel i have bsnl 3g unlimited. but bsnl done fraud so i disconnected

airtel fraud fup limit. http://s18.postimage.org/43ibiae87/airtel_pundhai.jpg

also protest again this. tell to kejarwal and annahazzere about this. they will open case against airtel. otherwise we can start a political party against broadband.

Yes, we should ask anna hazare to sit on anshan against these stupid FUP limits & tell him to force all the MP's to pass a bill on parliament where the minimum FUP limits should be raised to 100 GB per connection. We should also tell Kejriwal to expose Mr. Sunil Mittal about the fraud they are doing with you & ask him to form a party called Broadband Janta party(BJP) :p

i also have bad worst isp in india airtel. check my threads for my story. airtel is going to good 1992 = bad 1996 = worsest 2000. cheated my bill and i am going to shutdown airtel and choose some isp. closed all my complaint without notification airtel, bsnl fraud.

Back