Recharge Issue. Am I being taken for a ride?

• Thread starter Thread starter punkinmod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,717

punkinmod

ISP
BSNL
Hi Guys,I have a Videcon D2H connection. On their website, they have an offer which states that if you prepay for 11 months, you get 1 month free. In my case, if I were to pay for 11 months of South Diamond (Rs 3200), I would get the 12th month free.Today I recharged my account with Rs 3200. However, my account information in the website says that I'm due for a renewal in May (11 months form today) and not in June. When I called CC this evening, I was told that in few days, the due date would change automatically to June.Can I believe that? Every time I call them, I get told a new story. Has anyone used this offer? Was your due date moved forward? What recourse do I have?- Girish

Nambale beda. Fite maadi cunform maadiko.

Nambale beda. Fite maadi cunform maadiko.

Translation for our non-Kannada friends: "Don't trust them. Fight & get it confirmed"

Absolutely! I called up again & they again told me the same thing. I have noted down the details of both the conversations & have full intention of raising hell if they try to take me for a ride. I have learnt long ago that CSRs in India tend to lie through their teeth just to get the customers off the phone.

Nambakke aagalla!

Hi Guys,

I have a Videcon D2H connection. On their website, they have an offer which states that if you prepay for 11 months, you get 1 month free. In my case, if I were to pay for 11 months of South Diamond (Rs 3200), I would get the 12th month free.

Today I recharged my account with Rs 3200. However, my account information in the website says that I'm due for a renewal in May (11 months form today) and not in June. When I called CC this evening, I was told that in few days, the due date would change automatically to June.

Can I believe that? Every time I call them, I get told a new story. Has anyone used this offer? Was your due date moved forward? What recourse do I have?

- Girish

Dear Customer (Mr. Girish),

With reference to your concern listed on 21 June 2011. We would request you to kindly provide your Customer Id/contact details, so that we can contact you on priority and resolve any issues.

You can also email us at [email protected].

We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

Regards,
Videocon d2h Team

Dear Customer (Mr. Girish),

With reference to your concern listed on 21 June 2011. We would request you to kindly provide your Customer Id/contact details, so that we can contact you on priority and resolve any issues.

You can also email us at [email protected].

We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

Regards,
Videocon d2h Team

hai punkinmod
kya tumara problem solv ho gaya.
mera bhi south daimond pack hai. aur mai bhi annual pack leneki sochrahahoon. agar tumara validity problem solve ho to mai aage badoonga.

Hi Guys,

I have a Videcon D2H connection. On their website, they have an offer which states that if you prepay for 11 months, you get 1 month free. In my case, if I were to pay for 11 months of South Diamond (Rs 3200), I would get the 12th month free.

Today I recharged my account with Rs 3200. However, my account information in the website says that I'm due for a renewal in May (11 months form today) and not in June. When I called CC this evening, I was told that in few days, the due date would change automatically to June.

Can I believe that? Every time I call them, I get told a new story. Has anyone used this offer? Was your due date moved forward? What recourse do I have?

- Girish

Back