Recommended Google Android Apps

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 745
  • Views Views 61,463
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed.

Even if you Install A Pirated version of An App, For Future Updates you will have to Buy the App or keep on Installing the "Other" way Everytime an App Update is Released.

BTW, Just Buy the App, if you are so Fond of it.

That way the Developer will have More Resources to Make the App Better & Better & You will will Own the App Indefinitely (Unless it is Specified)

For me, for a few days it was the other way round, bought Tapatalk 1 (Android App for blackberry Playbook), Tapatalk 2 was released in Google Play store, but not released in BB App World due to some issues & the App kept asking me to update like a nagware. Finally they released after a month or so, there as well.

I went the other way for this coz i had already installed it the legit way from Samsung App store when they were OFFICIALLY giving it away for free. I upgraded my OS to ICS & bang, i lost my rights to the app! I had got it for free or by paying, but i had got it officially & i should have the rights to get that older version atleast, if not Tapatalk 2 for free. But that wasnt the case.Else in my cell, i wanted to have only legit stuff. I have stopped using Samsung app store as well. Once they had sent me an invite to a survey too.....i gave all my adverse remarks in it. But even that didnt help.

I was using it for free by following other way method but with launch of very 2 they launched it with discounted rate and at that time I bought thisSo don't mind paying the app when it priced correctly.. I know every one has own definition of correct price for me I always look for discounted deals.. I feel they need to create section for that

We have inbuilt call blocker in Android i think? I havent used it, so i dont know how good it is.....

Even if you Install A Pirated version of An App, For Future Updates you will have to Buy the App or keep on Installing the "Other" way Everytime an App Update is Released.

BTW, Just Buy the App, if you are so Fond of it.

That way the Developer will have More Resources to Make the App Better & Better & You will will Own the App Indefinitely (Unless it is Specified)
+1
Thank you.
If we as a community won't support the developer then they will not support the platform hence no support to us. Buying an app is like skipping starbucks ($$) just makes coffee at home that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back