Recommended Google Android Apps

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 745
  • Views Views 61,463
Status
Not open for further replies.
get a class 6 SD card , i used have phone crashes with class 4 SD card .

cant say rooting is safe :) but it has its merits
I've had no probs with class4 microSD till now, except data transfer rate. still not sure whether its a microSD prob/data cable prob.

Thanks... i'm also searching for an app which holds my call and tells a voice message to the caller. Like, when i'm busy, i want the phone to be auto-answered with that message, also, i should not be able to hear them.

any app to send MMS ?

because the other person would need to have the same exact app? email of course is a better medium. i still do not thing why people ignore email when it is such a powerful technology that works on almost all platforms. there are no proprietary standards.

Btw, doesn't the native SMS client send MMSes too? Just checked on my phone, when I attach pictures/videos the message is automatically converted to MMS.

right. maybe he just wants a different user interface through an app with extra features like stock images for sending? :D

In that case, he should try GoSMS Pro or Handcent SMS. GoSMS Pro was good, but now they are forcing the users to use their native chat client which is now deeply integrated to it and there is no way to disable it, which results in shitloads of new friend requests popping up every now and then. So I had shifted to Handcent SMS. But now using the native SMS client.

here i am waiting for a unified messaging client that would let me communicate using sms/im and other protocols from a unified interface. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back