Registered for New Connection - But No Response

• Thread starter Thread starter BLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,694

BLR

ISP
BSNL
Hello Act Team,I have registered for a New Connection from you guys. Its been 3 days now. I was promised ( as by Mr. Girish ) that it will be done soon. I need the broadband connection badly. Here are my details - Ticket details for your referenceTicket No:1477347Ticket Description:Ticket Priority: HigherTicket Status: PendingI am not sure, if this is the case while giving the connection, then what next ......??Can anyone take this up and provide me with an update... :-(

Hello Act Team,

I have registered for a New Connection from you guys. Its been 3 days now. I was promised ( as by Mr. Girish ) that it will be done soon. I need the broadband connection badly.

Here are my details -

Ticket details for your reference
Ticket No:1477347
Ticket Description:
Ticket Priority: Higher
Ticket Status: Pending

I am not sure, if this is the case while giving the connection, then what next ......??

Can anyone take this up and provide me with an update... :-(

Hi, will revert shortly on the status.

rgds

Well let me update you. I called your customer care as I am badly in need of a broadband connection to make VOIP calls. Two technicians came today at 11:00PM and got the wiring and box installed.But my Wiring is still in Open Status (means no RJ 45 Connected ; No Activation done). Called your Customer care again. They are saying that the connection will be done tomorrow.My question is - Why I was promised by the Wiring guy "Sumanth" that connection will be activated today itself ????I had so many things scheduled, but I waited for the other guy. Its 6:43PM but no one has turned up

Well let me update you. I called your customer care as I am badly in need of a broadband connection to make VOIP calls. Two technicians came today at 11:00PM and got the wiring and box installed.
But my Wiring is still in Open Status (means no RJ 45 Connected ; No Activation done). Called your Customer care again. They are saying that the connection will be done tomorrow.

My question is - Why I was promised by the Wiring guy "Sumanth" that connection will be activated today itself ????

I had so many things scheduled, but I waited for the other guy. Its 6:43PM but no one has turned up

Hi, sorry about that and will ensure your account is activated tomorrow without fail.

rgds

Hi, sorry about that and will ensure your account is activated tomorrow without fail.

rgds

I called ACT BB Customer Care - Spoke to a lady (0% Customer care skills) and then asked about the status of the ticket. She told there is some tech. issue and connection & activation may not be possible before Tuesday. I lost it completely on her and told her to transfer to her supervisor. After getting connected to Gerard, told him about the connection status. He told there is some tech. issue and connection & activation may be late due to some tech. glitch.

My connection with BSNL got de-activated and I am in a fix. I have to make VOIP calls to US today without fail.

Gerard (the so called supervisor) told me that he is taking my request personally (i dont know how personally ?? ) and then assured me that the connection will be activated tonight before 9 PM.

Now waiting for an update again... These ppl i guess are not at all trustworthy.

@ACTian - what about the commitment you made ?

@ACTian - Account Activation alone will not help. I also need someone who can actually come to my place, fix a connector ( RJ 45). They also have to settle things ( Bunch of wires lying here & there ) that are there in my terrace.

Hi ACTian, I guess I need some help from you too. My case is similar to the OP, I had applied for ACT broadband twelve days ago and I'm still waiting for the installation to be done. Two guys came for installation 3 days after I made the payment, however they had to go back as the fiber terminator was inaccessible when they came. They said they would come back in a day or two, however they did not turn up after that.The salesperson is currently unreachable (phone switched off) and the helpline doesn't seem to take me anywhere. Any help will be appreciated.Ticket number is: 1475709Many thanks!!!

Hi ACTian,

I guess I need some help from you too. My case is similar to the OP, I had applied for ACT broadband twelve days ago and I'm still waiting for the installation to be done. Two guys came for installation 3 days after I made the payment, however they had to go back as the fiber terminator was inaccessible when they came. They said they would come back in a day or two, however they did not turn up after that.

The salesperson is currently unreachable (phone switched off) and the helpline doesn't seem to take me anywhere. Any help will be appreciated.

Ticket number is: 1475709

Many thanks!!!

Hi, I understand from the field team that you are not reachable on the registered mobile hence the delay. Have asked the field team to follow up with you tomorrow & complete the installation.

Rgds

Back